Chappy 36

Annika was riding her car, she had no idea where she was going to.

Tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes making her vision blur.

She soon reached Beas Kund. It was early in the morning and to cold too. She just stood seeing the wide mountain.

Shivaay ran to her as soon as he parked his car.

Annika's body was shivering in cold but her face looked dead cold with no expression..

Why was she punished, why were they punished!? First time in her life she got love, she wished to be loved.. Doesn't she deserve it!? 5 years 5 daam. She couldn't meet her maa and papa too! And what did Daksh gain by doing all this!?
And Shivaay! How was he all these years! There wasn't a day her heart didn't pray to keep her shiv and maa papa safe.
Was she the one to be blamed here!?

Annika called Shivaay breaking her thoughts.

Annika didn't know how she could face him! Does he still feel for her, or all those feelings end because of the misunderstanding!

Shivaay kept his hands on her shoulder

Annika stepped back.

Annika- ji

Shivaay- Annika whatever

Annika- I'm sorry Shivaay, I should have known that you can't do something like that with me, I should have known that whatever happened that day must have had a second face. But I choose my pain over everything.. I'm sorry Shivaay..

She chocked while talking but composing herself she turned back to leave from there but Shivaay held her hands.

Shivaay- hogaya appna, meri bhi sulo please

Annika- ji

Shivaay was getting irritated with her behaviour, this isn't Annika Shivaay they were!?

He pulled her closer making her hit his chest, twisting her hands from behind her made her face him..

Shivaay- talk to me properly, like we were before

Annika- Shivaay

Shivaay- shiv

Annika stood silent making Shivaay furious..

Shivaay- god damit talk sometime, scream shout or scold me but for saint sake Annika talk something. I have been craving to hear your voice, I have been craving to hear my name in your voice.. I have been dieing each and every day when you weren't there with me. 5 years, 3 months, 23days , 6hrs and 42mins se jee raha hu me tumhare bina ek zinda lash banke Annika. Abb aur nahi. Nahi je saktha me tumhare bina. Tum jaan ho meri, tum pyaar ho meri, Tu Ashqui hai meri.. I really really love you..
*Cupping her face* Please Annika stop hurting us, stop running away from the fact. Stop keeping yourself away from me.. I can't take this anymore Annika. Nahi hu me itna strong.. Jo kuch bhi huva

Annika held his hand on her cheek..

Annika- sab meri galti thi

Shivaay- galti na tumhari thi nah meri Annika, dhoka hamare saath huva tha. Me baat karna chachta tha, tumhe samjana chachta tha. Lekin tab tak tum jachuki thi Annika. But we still have life Annika, hum abb saath rahenge hamesha. Me tum se bohot pyaar kartha hu Annika, bohot pyaar

Annika smile through her tears, she hugged him tight.

Both cried in each other's arms.