Her names Mean {Chapter Five} Question time boys

{Chapter Five}

*Nathan*

"She has to stop doing that!" I whispered hastily to Thomas as we both watched Megan bend from her hip trying to search through her bag to find her note book and a pen. Thomas nodded in agreement with me as we sat together on the couch that was just outside my bedroom waiting for Megan to get her things together , yet both of us couldn't take our eyes off of Megan's backside as she bent at her waist trying to get her things from her bag.

How we came to be in this situation. Well after our drinks we studiedly thought she was dropping us home as she took us from school this afternoon, but we were oh so wrong. Why would we even think Megan would do something for someone else without having something in it for her? something she could gain information from? Well we should of known better and not have been so shocked when  Megan barged into our house and straight to my bedroom floor, telling us she has another two test to carry out before the day is over.

Finally Megan righted herself and with note pad and pen in hand turned to us. She eyed us quizzically then pursed her lips "what?" she said in a voice that demanded an answer. Thomas and myself just jumped back a little shaking our hands "nothing" we said at the same time. Megan's pursed lips turned into a frown, ,but she didn't push the issue, but instead took a seat in the arm chair across from us crossing her long tanned legs over each other, her dark and worn Doc Martens swinging slightly. I let my eyes trail slowly over her before meeting her eyes and anticipating the anger she was going to give me for staring at her I jumped in with a question I was a little terrified to know the answer of "so Megan what are the next two test for today?" I saw Thomas stiffen slightly and I had to admit after this afternoons ambush I was a little on the cautious side to.

Megan lent back with a evil smirk covering her face "why so worried boys?" she said and a hint of mischief in her eyes sent me on edge. Thomas looked about ready to wet himself. After a minute of somewhat of a stare off between the three of us Megan giggled, that's right everyone MEGAN THE MEAN GIGGLED! It wasn't a scratching, fake or ugly giggle like most girls had, it was actually quite an infectious sound and I found myself joining in slightly to, but only quietly. Megan Smiled up from her giggles to lock eyes with myself and Thomas as she spoke "You guys don't need to worry for these two test, today's two are just to topics I need to disgust with you, are you ready?" I saw Thomas nod and look quite relived, but after Megan's little surprise today I wasn't going to trust her topics until after I had heard what they were.

Megan positioned her pen on her paper and wrote something down "ok now will start with Thomas, What type of girl would be your ideal woman, your perfect girl so to speak?" she asked, pen at the ready. Thomas looked thrown a bit off and ran a hand through his hair as he thought about Megan's question, he finally lent back looking at Megan" I think my perfect girl would be someone who is hot" Megan wrote that down quickly as Thomas continued to clarify what he meant "I mean she would have a good body and beautiful face, she wouldn't drink too much, but when we went to a party she would know how to have fun..umm..she would have to be smart, but not smarter than me. Someone who likes to tell you her opinion yet will still take your into consideration. She would not be like one of those girls who acted all 'no I don't' when you gave her a complement, but she would still be humble, she would have to be funny and kind too" Megan was scribbling away and I found myself confused, I thought Thomas liked his girls dumb as a door post and didn't like them to so much as talk let alone be interested in some girl who would speak her mind, it actually shocked me a little bit.