Her names Mean {Intro} Megan witout the 'g'

Her names Mean, woops I meant Megan

( romance/ Comedy/ love-hate) ( no mythical powers or anything just normal people)

{Intro}

Megan, she is a very pretty and innocent girl when you look at her. Yet your impression changes when you see her do anything but be still and quiet.

She is loud, aggressive and an all around B-I-T-C-H. She doesn't have friends, her choice of course, and a story she wouldn't tell. I was the new guy and I will never forget her first words to me...

I pushed back my shaggy black hair and placed the sexiest smirk I could on my face and marched right over to her. I put my left hand on the wall near her head and lent on it causally as I looked down at her. She smelt like some indescribable delicious candy and I really wanted a taste.

"Hey there beautiful. Mind showing me where the music room is" I had asked in my most charming voice. She may have been small but the girl had a good size chest and from this angle I had a good view, but not good enough. I wiggled my eye brows at her "or you could show me something else" I said suggestively.

i frowned slightly at the lack of response. i mean throughout this whole thing she hasn't even looked up once from her book, but at my last and rather ludicrous remark she lets out an agitated sigh, then proceeds to gets up off of the wall she is leaning on and slams the book that was occupying her time closed.

She smiles up at me smugly. Everyone, the five or ten people left in the hallways, froze around me and looked at the girl in anticipation, and then at me with pity. She pokes the corner of her book in the middle of my chest. I look down to see a rather large spine of a rather impressive looking science book just seconds before she heaves the book up until the large spin hits me in the nose. My hand springs to my nose as it begins to sear with pain, then before I have time to even blink she throws her fist forward and punches me in the gut.

"Oomph" I say as I hold my now bleeding nose with one hand and bend to hold my gut with the other. She then grabs my shoulder roughly in her small hand and turns me so my back is to her and I'm facing a door.She then uses her foot, which is covered in a worn out pair of black Doc Martens, to push me, by kicking my ass so hard I know it's going to bruise.

I go face first right into the door with a loud bang. With the extra impact on my face I crumple to the ground as the pain and collision send me off balance. I roll over onto my back and look up at her refusing to make a noise to sound the pain I'm in and she barley sparse me a glance or a breath as she says,

"The Music room is right in there you perverted butt head" with a bored tone. Then as if this was a normal and completely acceptable thing she opened her science book and walked away without looking back...."

Yes that is how I met Mean...woops I meant Megan.

*****************************************************************

AN:

This story if for your reading pleasure : D

May you laugh your ass off : )

oh and vote comment and if you love it and haven't already fan me : )