Her names Mean {Chapter One} The Science of Hormonal sex crazed teen boys

{Chapter One}

*P.O.V-Nathan*

I was sitting around the table in the food court of the mundane shopping center with my cousin Thomas, better known as Tom, and his group of dim witted friends.

I cursed at my father mentality for what I would count to be around the 10'000 time since I got here, 8 days ago, for sending me here to finish off my senior year in a public school with his sisters son.

I mean sure I love my cousin. I am an only child and he would be the closest thing to a best friend and or brother I have and probably will ever have, but public school and this middle class life style, so many clam actually is upper class that Thomas, my Aunty and Uncle live is so different from my day to day life back home. Where I would take the helicopter to school, spend my weekends in different countries if I felt like it, party's that an average man would have to save up for 10 years just to afford the venue every few nights and basically everything a 18 year old boy could want at his beck and call.

"Dude the blond has bigger tits then the brunet" argued the boy sitting right next to Thomas. His name was Kent I believe and the short boy sitting to his left called Hunter was arguing back a point of his own.

I picked up on the conversation quickly "yes but the brunet is still hotter" stated Hunter. I rolled my eyes and saw the two girls they were looking at. It took me all of three seconds to recall and then decide.

"the brunet is hotter, better figure, better stamina and better in bed then the blond" Thomas's two dick head buddies look at me in shock. Thomas hid his smile already knowing my reasoning.

"how can you tell just by one look?" asked Kent.

"I can't" I said with a smirk and a shrug to my shoulders. Hunter looked confused

"Well then how do you know?" pressed Kent. I chuckled

"I slept with both of them. The blond on Monday and the brunet on Wednesday" I said sitting back in my chair and finishing off my ice-cream cone. I think that would have to be the best thing about this punishment. Back home I went to an all boys school, and I'm just going to put it out there that this co-ed thing is really a nice prize in this horrible situation.

As far as punishments go, I would have to say this one would be fathers most tortures so far, then again that's not hard as he is never around to punish me for the other things I do, I normally get away with everything.

Yet, I mean if father were to let me move back home to our overly large mansion on the other side of the country with all my old friends and life I would promise...no I would swear, to not ever again sleep with my 21 year old English teacher Ms. Kale in the detention room. I mean going to an all boys school for my whole educational life and for a very attractive teacher to show up, I couldn't help but work my magical charm and see if the hot new English teacher would succumb to it like so many woman before her, and of course she did.

I mean I have the money, the looks and the charm. It wasn't much of a challenge. I just should have been more careful about doing it in a class room where every boy in the school could see if they were standing outside in the court yard.

I tuned back into Kent, Hunter's and Thomas's conversation, but it seems as if Tom was getting bored of this whole Saturday afternoon gathering to and was making an excuse to leave

"So we can't be late to that appointment, right Nate" I nodded and stood up. After a short 'see you later guy's' out of the car. I picked the car keys to my red custom sports car I got for my birthday last year from my father out of my back pocket and walked out of the shopping center with Tom.