47

BlackPink_official posted...

See, we told you we were ok! Love you Li-yhung!❤ and Blinks 🖤💖

1,628,515 likes

Comments:

BlackMe_in_your_area Ok?! Rosé looks like she's about to burst out in tears! While Jennie looks like she's in pain!! To be clear, Lisa and Jisoo are the only people who looks like their ok!

BangPink_ships True. Are you guys hiding something???

Namjooni_RM Jennie is ok Blinks..

NamJen_4_evr How would you know? You're the one who took break from Jennie! Maybe you're the reason Jennie is so sick..

SleepSavage_Suga Hey! You dont have the right to say that about our leader!

Namjooni_RM Leave it Yoongi-hyung..

Jhorse's_Hope She does have a point.. sorry RM...

Jendeukie_Savage Blinks dont take this out on Namjoon. He has been visiting me a lot these days. I'm just have a little stomach virus but I'll be ok!

Soo_Yaa Blinks, we love you! We are sorry for letting you worry.. some of us were having..."problems"

Blinking_Army Thanks Jisoo. We are trying our best not to worry much but it's hard not to care for the ppl you love..

Jennie_Jisoo_Rosé_Lisa Its sad seeing you sad. But I'm glad Namjoon is visiting you Jennie! Take good care of our Gummy!

Kim_V Lisa, I was wondering if I could take Li-yhung with me tomorrow?

Lalalisa_Monobam Sure, we do have a intense schedule tomorrow.

JeonKookie_ YAY!! MY NIECE IS COMING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TzuTzu_train Jungkook, we have evening plans so dont take too long.

JeonKookie_ I won't!

TzuKook_❤ The scandal is kooking! And it smells delicious!!

JJK×CT_ You can say that again...😏