34

Shin_Jimin posted...

Look who came to visit me before I went on stage! Don't know why, but he really makes me happy 😆😆😆

986,573,862 likes

Comments:

Ace_of_Army So cute!!😍😍👍

AOA's_Angel This is the definition of cute and adorable.

AOA_Gurl Cute and adorable mean the same thing..

AOA's_Angel I know.😏

AOA_Hater Dear Shin Jimin, You do realize this is not the right time to post how happy you are. Lisa sits with a crisis and you have time post this then to comfort her? What a fantastic friend you are.

Ace_of_Army Here we go again...😩😞☹

Shin_Jimin Dear Whatever-you-are, cause you're definitely not human, I am well aware of Lisa's situation but do you think that Lisa is the only girl in the world, no offense Liz, and dont you think that other people deserve to be happy. I'm just tryna make people not focus too much on Lisa cause then she's gonna stress and loose her child. I'm sorry if you felt offended with this post but you need stop thinking about everyone but us. Do you know how it hurts when you know there's someone out there who hates your guts. So I want you to go take a nice long walk and think about what your actions have caused, cause I can tell you, it caused nothing but pain.

AOA's_Angel PREACH!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

AOA_Gurl The Goddess has spoken, she as spoken!!

Lalalisa_Monobam No offense Shim Jim, and ,sorry for the word, it's about time somebody put that b***h in her place.

Ace_of_Army I am blown away by her words! Now look whose laughing! I'm proud of you Jimin.

SleepSavage_Suga A Goddess in deed...

Namjooni_RM No one asked for that, Hyung.😑

Jhorse's_Hope Leave the dude, let him confess.

SleepSavage_Suga Oh shut up!

Roses_are_Rosé 🤨🤨🤨

Jhorse's_Hope I'm just kidding, Yoongi.

Roses_are_Rosé 😊😊😊

I actually made time to update this. Next update will be here in 2-3 weeks.

Love you
Stay a Kpop fan!

Oh and one more thing, I wrote this part in honor of AOA cause they have been receiving hate lately especially Jimin. I mean it's not just them but other Kpop groups and artist, like Jennie. (Support that potato plz!!)
This part is just to encourage people to stand up against those who make your day turn from this>🤗-😔<that.
And help those who need the support and those who needs the help to stand up against haters (LIKE JENNIE!!!)

So help those who need it and to HELL with all the haters

~CashKpop
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡