37

Roses_are_Rosé posted...

Red, the color of flame, hotness, passion and love    🔥🌋😡❤(Visible only to Blackpink members)4 likes

(Visible only to Blackpink members)
4 likes

Comments:

Soo_Yaa And by those words you mean..?

Lalalisa_Monobam She's confessing!!!!!!!!!

Jendeukie_Savage No, babo. . . Wait are you?

Roses_are_Rosé No, it's just that... I've been meaning to tell you guys this.. but... I'm scared...

Soo_Yaa No need! You can trust us with anything.

Jendeukie_Savage That is true.

Lalalisa_Monobam Even though we may mess around like little 4 year olds, we still are here if there's something serious. So, spit it out!!

Roses_are_Rosé For someone who is 7 months pregnant, you are pretty hyped.

Soo_Yaa Rosie, you're stalling..

Roses_are_Rosé Right, um... me and J-hope... have been... secretly... um... you know.. um... d a t i n g....

Lalalisa_Monobam ChaeHope; confirmed!! This is amazing. Unnie I'm so happy for you!!!

Jendeukie_Savage For one sentence, those are a lot of dots and 'um's'.

Soo_Yaa My babies are growing up so fast!!! We all have boyfriends!! And all of them are from BTS!!!!

Jendeukie_Savage What are the odds. Personally I thought Lisa would go out with BamBam. But, look at her now.

Lalalisa_Monobam Pregnant with the child of Kim Taehyung.

Roses_are_Rosé Thanks for supporting!

Soo_Yaa What else did you expect? That we would break down your room and laugh at you and say mean things to you?

Roses_are_Rosé No.

Soo_Yaa Good, cause we won't.

Roses_are_Rosé Understood Unnie!😊