Chapter Five: Soon To Come Marriage

I woke up with quite a surprise today. 

Liam walking in the bedroom while I was still asleep with freshly cooked food. I had woken up from just the aroma of the food, Okay, that was a lie. I woke up with him yelling for me to 'Wake up!' clearly we could see who has the most patience.

I didn't let it bother me. So I sat up with a smile on my face. "Now, what do I owe this surprise too?" I rubbed at my eyes and glanced at the digital clock on my bedside table. Seeing it was only 6:00 AM. I was quite surprised that he had managed to wake himself up and not rely on me.

"Come on babe! Eat up, I have plenty of surprises for you today" He smirked and handed me the tray of food. I gladly began to dig in and Liam seemed to be acting awfully weird. I was incredibly confused at the sudden change of routine. I usually woke him up, I usually cooked us breakfast while he handles dinner if he manages to make it home by then.

It was weird and I wanted to find out why quick.

"I'm done so will you tell me what's up now?" being the curious person I am, I tried my luck again. hoping he would end my suffering.

"Nope! It's a surprise, baby" Liam chuckled and pulled me for a sweet kiss, eyes showing the love he had for me. 

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I've sucked you cock plenty of times and that's what you're worried about?"Liam laughed in disbelief. I blushed in embarrassment and pushed his head away from my face.

"I have to go to work real quick! Be ready by 1, there's somewhere I'd like to take you" His mouth twitched and so did his eyebrow. He was lying. I knew he was. But I let it slip.

I set him off with a small peck and a wave. Why did he need to lie about something?. Nothing really came up, so I set on doing some cleaning for today.

I didn't have to go to school for work today was because of some construction happening which led to a day off for teachers and students. I had nothing to do except cleaning till 1 but I had finished early.

I headed to the living room, walking by the cream couch, pass the coffee table and to the bookshelves with the many books I owned.

It was around 11, I had plenty of time to finish the book I had recently started and possibly finish it by the time Liam comes. I let my mind wander to where Liam will be taking me and why lie to me that he was going to work. It wasn't even a Sunday, It was still Thursday.

At around noon, I went ahead and got dressed. A simple sweater and sweatpants would do. He didn't really specify what I should wear so I went for casual. 

I was about three quarters in the book when I heard a honk from outside. I quickly headed to the door, putting on my sneakers I headed out after closing the wooden door. I frowned in confusion, there was a truck when it usually is a car.

I walked to the passenger seat and got in.

"Where is the car, Liam?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't worry about it! just for today, I got us a truck" He smiled at me and started the engine.

I didn't ask any more questions, I just enjoyed the ride letting the wind in my face as I did so. we were passing the sea and I thought about the summer, how much we enjoyed it this year.

Liam's hand came down on my thigh and squeezed it gently.

"you okay?" He asked glancing at me for a split second.

"Of course. I was thinking about summer this year, we had fun didn't we?" He agreed and glanced at his phone real quick, I caught a glimpse of google maps before he quickly turned it off with a big excited smile.

He's going to end up killing me with curiosity.

Time passed, 2 hours to be exact. 

We were finally here and I can tell you the time was definitely worth it. Liam brought me to a beautiful city view, trees surrounding us and a wonderful view of the sunset when it does set.

He got out and ran over to my side to open the door, I let out a soft laugh and hopped down hugging him happily.

"I have one last surprise." He smirked, His eyebrow and mouth twitching once again. I hummed in interest and waited patiently leading me to the back while covering my eyes to not see.

when he uncovered my eyes, I looked at him in awe. He uncovered the back of the truck which showed, pillows, blankets and a small speaker. I tried my best to not tear up and hugged him tightly.

"This is so cool!!" I squealed out happily.

He laughed and picked me up to put me in the back with a smirk.

"Get comfy, We can watch the sunset while listening to music and then head back home"

I nodded smiling and laid down after taking off my shoes and giving them to Liam to put inside along with his. He came back and laid down alongside me before pulling me close to him and putting on a song on low volume.

we talked and talked and talked. We had endless conversations, from Romantic to funny to plain out weird but I didn't mind, I'm glad we are close to do so.

everything was going amazing and when the sunset was close to setting he got up and off the truck.

"Come"

I got up confused and followed him, both of us still in our socks. The sun slowly went down, making the sky an orange color and while I was looking at it Liam got on one of his knees with a shy smile.

I was stuck, I didn't know what to expect and when he took out the black little box from the back of his pants I let the tears I had kept into flow down my face. 

"Oh my god...you're joking"

"Noel Williams, Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

"of course you big dummy!" I jumped on him causing both of us to stumble down and with a laugh, he pecked my lips happily.

"I knew you would jump me, thankfully I didn't open the box or else you wouldn't have a ring" Liam smirked watching as I blushed a wild crimson color.

Liam opened the box and took out the beautiful and simple silver ring out.

He placed it on my ring finger and I pulled him for a deep kiss.

"I love you"

" and I love you"

//OOOOO That's it This is the beautiful ending aaa!! I'm so happy and sad this ended. Firstly I actually finished it haha and second I was so in love with the characters that it's sad to let them go

this will not have a sequel. 

I really had fun writing this thank you for the dream I had to help out eheh. Thank you for reading!!

-Sinz <3