The beginning.

Blood splattered all over the place as I scrambled back from the blood-thrister that was about to devour me. My dismembered family was not far away from me, I stared at the floor, not wanting to see the gore anymore. The vampire knelt down and grabbed my chin.

"I don't wanna kill you. Not now at least." She growled into my ear then her lips slowly travel down my neck, sending a wave of shiver through my body. She lift up her head. Her red eyes staring intensely into my brown ones. She smirked at my fragile, trembling body as she released my chin. Her hand reached for my eyes and covered it.

"Sleep." I felt my consciousness began to slip and the last thing I remember was her wicked laughs.

::>_<::

Two weeks after the incident, but my memory of it was still a blur. All I could remember was blood and red eyes that was burning into me. I was quickly discharged from the hospital because my injuries wasn't fatal.

I live with my grandparents in a small countryside. Although I was not used to the countryside but it's peaceful. The death of my family seemed like a distant memory. A memory that I can almost grasp in dreams but couldn't. Not that I want to remember it but it is part of my life and I am stubborn enough not to let go of it.

"Gwen Heather! Are you listening? If you keep on daydreaming you'll be late for school." My grandfather scolded , snapping my out of my daydream. He place his palm on his forehead and shaked his head. "Why are you always so... urghh I don't even know what to say about you."

My grandfather blames me for the death of his beloved daughter. Always asking me why she died instead of me. His words hurts but it wasn't like I can't get over it.

"Now now, calm down darling." My grandma's melodious voice soothed the intense moment.

"She just pisses me off so bad that I want to-

"Darling, Gwen did nothing wrong and it's still an hour before school starts." Grandma explained.

"That doesn't mean she can just sit here and do nothi-

I slammed my hands on the table, interrupting my grandpa. I kissed my grandma on her cheek before leaving the house.

"You fucking come back you little piece of shit! You haven't do your dishes yet!" I can hear him screaming more insults at me but who cares?

I hung out near the river until it was time for school. I let out an exhausted sigh. School isn't any better than home.

When I reached school, I was welcomed by mocking laughters and insults. Literally everyone I passed by threw me a glare. I quickened my pace incase someone decided to beat the living shit out if me today. It wasn't long before I reached my locker and as always it's always filled with trash and something so horrible I don't even want to talk about it. But to my surprise my locker was still as clean as I last cleaned it (which was yesterday).

"Gwen!!!!!" A familiar shriek sounded out. Lizzy, the only girl that hangout with me. Lizzy one of the popular kids of this school and I really don't understand why she always with me.

"Gwen! Don't ignore me! Come on." Lizzy whined and looked at my clean locker. "Wow, I'm very shocked. Banana peels everyday, someone must have a very healthy diet."

"Me too." I chuckled, pushing all the assignment books into my bag.

"Do you think they are planning something evil?" Her overly dramatic voice sent chills down my spine.

"Whatever. I don't care." I smirked as I earnt a satisfied pout from my friend. "Lets go to class." Lizzy nodded in agreement and followed me.

First class: math. Please just kill me before I go crazy. Math is one of the subjects I despise.

"Math is all abour understanding. All you need to understand is...."

Seven agonizing hours fianlly ended. Lizzy asked me to walk her home and of course, I couldn't refuse. Her house is far away from the school (and my house). When we reached her house I waved goodbye to her and decided to walk home instead of taking the bus.

Soon, I grew tired of walking so I decided to take a shortcut through the woods. It wasn't the first time I've taken this routine. The moment I stepped into the wood, I immediately regret because I felt a strong arm pinned me to the nearest tree.

"We meet again, human."

::>_<::

How was it? Bad? Good?

Its my first story, I never knew it was so hard writing a story so I apologize for making any mistake!