The Awkwardness

"Ummm." D-did she just kissed me? On my lips?

Katarina wiped away the hair that was covering my left eye and begin towards me. Her lips was on mine once again, but much more passionate this time. I was pressed against a wall as we made out. Then realization struck me. I'm kissing a girl.

"Katarina! Stop!" I cried as I struggle to push her off me, "stop this! Fuck!" Katarina backed away, slightly chuckling.

'My my, don't tell me I took away your first kiss?'

"As I had said, please speak instead of using telepathy." I growled, wiping her saliva off my mouth."and yes, you just took it away." I'm mad, so mad I just wanna punch her on the face.

"Punch me huh. Good idea." Katarina purred, she sandwiched me between her arms. "Did you hate my kiss that much?"

"I-I don't hate it in particular, but you're a girl." I stuttered, trying to not to fidget. "And...."

"And?" She asked, raising her brow slightly. Her hand gently stroke my face, making me flinch. My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. What in the world is this girl doing to me?

"And we just met? I don't know you, and you don't know me." I choked, "plus, I'm not very comfortable around... vampires..."

"I know you. I know your everything. Who you are, what happened to you. I even know when you have your pe-"

And then, there was this long, awkward pause.

"When I have my 'P'?" I frowned. "What do you mean by 'P'?"

"Uhhh... it's nothing." Katarina , not really looking at me. "But anyway, I know you."

"Okay..." I just look at her, then realization struck me again. "You mean period? You fucking pervert." I growled and threw a punch at her, but she caught it effortlessly.

"Chillax k? I know cuz I know. I don't know how I know." Her explanation was very convincing. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You  don't know how you know?" I laughed bitterly.

"I swear I'm not a stalker. Even if I explain to you, you wouldn't believe me." Katarina started, looking me in the eyes. "I am attracted to you. No no no, not attracted. It's more like connected, yeah, I feel connected to you."

"Connected?" I frowned.

She nodded.

"It's like today, I've got a feeling that you're gonna be around the forest, so I went to have a look." She started, "and when I found you, I couldn't think straight anymore. I just want your blood."

"But I don't feel connected to you at all." I said, still very confused.

"Ouch. It's just a vampire thing." Katarina clutched her chest dramatically, making it look like my words hurt her physically. But seeing that I didn't show any emotion, she stopped. "Ahem, so, now you get it right?"

"Maybe but maybe not." I sighed.

Katarina gently took hold of my hand and land a kiss on it.

"I know this is bizarre, knowing I just met you and such. But can I be your knight in shining armor?" She asked, looking at me with those sparkling eyes of hers. Instantly defeated by those eyes, I nodded. She looked at me with disbelief. "That was easy."

She quickly kiss me on the forehead and embraced me. Even though I just met her, but I feel that I know her. I snuggled into her embrace and we just stayed there.

===================

She sent me home a while later, telling me that she would text me the moment she reach home. And now I'm just lying on my bed and waiting for her text.

I'm so captivated by her, and we just met.

A.N. sorry it took me so long. And sorry if this chapter isn't the best. I'm still struggling with the story! Please do vote and comment! Thanks!