Playgirl vampire. Nice.

"What do you think you are doing?" Katarina interrupted. Violent girl A immediately lets go of my hair and put her arm around my shoulder. Katarina was panting and sweating from all the running. Hope began growing in me. Maybe. Just maybe Katarina might be able to save me one less trouble in school, but I was dead wrong.

"Just having a friendly chat with Gwen here." She giggled, making me cringe. "Right Gwen?"

"Hah, very friendly." I sneered, emphasizing the word, making sure my sarcasm was loud and clear. Violent girl A dug her nails into my shoulder, I didn't try to hide my wince then, glancing up I gave her a glare. If looks can kill, she would be dead.

'Now it's a good time to read my mind, Katarina.' I thought.

No reply. Of course, I did tell her to fuck off my brain after all. I pointed at my head, at first Katarina was confused but soon realization struck her.

'What happened?' She raise a brow.

'Nothing good happens when you're surrounded by a bunch of girls right?'

'Sure, I'm always surrounded by girls. Really can't tell at all.'

'Ha. Unlike you and your gorgeous looks, I don't attract the same attention.'

'They all look friendly though.'

'Oh my god, you're unbelievable.' I rolled my eyes and pushed Violent girl A away from me and gave her a mid finger. Oh Girl A was pissed, I can literally sense her hatred burning into me but I'm angry—so fucking angry. I didn't even bother to look at Katarina as I exited the classroom. How can a person be so ignorant? I went to my usual lunch spot, at the roof, and just sat there. I should've brought my bag along with me but me being so stubborn, I didn't go back for it. For a second I really thought she was my knight in shining armor, ready to save me from those horrible girls but instead what I got was the fact that I'm amazed by her stupidity.

I didn't want to go back to class after the lunch bell rang, and I still can't believe that she didn't even try to find me. Stupid Gwen. Expecting a vampire to actually cares about me, how idiotic. Gwen Heather, a stupid girl that played with fire and now she's terribly burnt. Maybe not terribly, but I didn't hide the fact that it hurts a bit; just a little bit. I might admit that I felt a slight attraction towards that stupid vampire.

I lie down on my back, enjoying the beautiful view of the clear blue skies.

"Gwen, do you want ice cream? Daddy and mommy will bring you to the park." My dad smiled at the 6 year old me. I skipped around the room in excitement.

"Yes daddy!"

The sky was so blue then, everything was so perfect. Perfect.

My heart throbbed at the flashbacks. The good times, the bad times, both haunts me equally well at night. Reminding me of my loss, reminding me of the pain that will never ever cease. I curse at my weak self, constantly crying, constantly sulking. Fuck my life.

Hours passed by and I didn't even realize until the school bell rang. I walked down the busy hall with my head down, I absolutely do not want to see those bullies now. Those who make people's life miserable with no apparent reason makes me sick.

"Gwennieeee!" Lizzy whined my name, making smile. How I miss this annoying girl.

"Hey Liz." It was a simple reply, but on bad days, I wouldn't even reply. I feel like I'm taking advantage of Lizzy all the time, makes me feel like a total asshole.

"Missed you! It's been forever." Taking me into a tight embrace, she kissed me on my cheek, making me groan.

"If I remember correctly, I took you home yesterday evening."

She giggled and took my hand into hers. She didn't mind the attention that we were drawing, especially from her fangirls. Those glares can probably freeze hell.

"You should stop wearing your glasses, you look prettier without them." That's what she has been telling me from the moment I was transferred here. My dirty blonde hair tied in a messy bun, and a huge spectacles almost covering half of my face. Okay, maybe not that exaggerated, one-third of my face.

"Never. My glasses are my life source, I'll die without it." I joked, obviously pissing off Lizzy. Being the playful Lizzy, she ripped my glasses off and sticks her tongue out.

"Now you die!" She made a playful villain laugh "come and get me."

I let out a frustrated growl and chased her down the hallway. I had this frown on my face that probably scared a lot of people, well, I can't exactly see without my glasses.

"Lizzie, please, I need my glasses." I yelled. She turned and stuck her tongue out again and turn back just to slammed into someone.

"Return her damn glasses." Katarina growled as she took hold of Lizzie's wrist and snatched my glasses out of her hand. She then shove Liz away.

"Stop, what are you doing?" I ran towards Lizzie. She was on the floor, rubbing her ass.

"Ouchiee." Lizzie winced. "She's strong. I thought she was going to snap my hand off for a second there."

"I just fucking might." Katarina glared at Lizzie.

"Get away from her." I warned Katarina. My threat probably means nothing, considering how much stronger she is to me, but she stared at me in disbelief. "Lizzie is my friend."

"She took away your glasses."

"We were playing."

"Doesn't seem like it." Katarina shrugged.

"Did it look like a friendly chat with the those pretty girls in the classroom? If being slapped by them is friendly, you need education." I helped Lizzie up, "give me back my glasses." Katarina hesitated at first but then return my glasses.

"They slapped you?" She didn't believe me.

"Damn right." I put on my glasses and scanned Lizzie, making sure she isn't injured anywhere. "Want me to bring you home?" Lizzie only nodded.

We left, leaving the confused Katarina alone.

-----
Sorry...this chapter kinda sucks because I'm having some trouble with writing. ;-; I might take longer to update the next chapter.