Chapter 10✨

Janet P.O.V.

It's been two months since the kiss Tamar and I shared in the bathroom, but things have been pretty normal around the house. She hasn't made any more advances towards me, and she and Toni seemed to have reached an understanding. They're not talking to each other, but they're not fighting either. Tamar just cleans and keeps to herself. Honestly I secretly miss the attention she used to give me. I know it's wrong, but I wish I had something more with her to remember than just a little kiss. Toni has been back and forth performing, and the bed gets really cold and lonely at night. As of late, most nights Tamar and I have been in the house alone. Temptation is unforgiving. She's teasing me with her silence, trying to make me beg. I hate how weak and easy I am when it comes to her. I don't know what the hell she's doing to me. The only thing stopping me from having an affair with her is the thought of getting caught, but it should be just because I love Toni. Tamar makes it so hard not to want her.

Toni P.O.V.

Since the little talk I had with Tamar about boundaries, she's seemed to learn how to keep her hands and other body parts to herself and away from my wife. I've been working a lot lately and leaving Janet in the house alone with her has been hard. I constantly worry about them sleeping together. I trust Janet, but she's openly expressed to me the attraction she has towards Tamar and I just know Tamar will use that to her advantage to seduce my wife behind my back. I would fire the little whore, but I enjoy watching her scrub the floors I walk on. Tomorrow I'm flying to Dubai to perform at a private music ceremony and Janet has to stay behind to film a music video. Once again she will be alone with Tamar and I can't stand the thought of it, but tonight is all about us. It's our last night together this week and we're spending it together, going on a special date. Janet has no idea where, but I know she's going to love it.

We sat in the back of the Rolls Royce with the partition rolled up. No one needed to see what I planned on doing to her. She looked sexy as hell. All I could do was stare at her and take in her beauty. I placed my hand on her bare thigh, caressing it.

Toni: You look stunning.

Janet: Only because I'm next to you. You're going to break necks in that dress.