Chapter 3✨

Tamar P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I was back in this place again. I've been through hell in this place for 10 years and I feel like I'm never going to escape. The other dancers gave me dirty looks and whispered about me when I walked into the locker room. I was drained from my fight with Toni, so I just ignored it and started getting ready. The girls aren't very nice to each other, but they know not to fuck with me. Well, most of them do. I could see Cherry walking up on me in the mirror as I was tying my bedazzled lime green g-string.

Cherry: Hey Tasty

Cherry: Hey Tasty. You're just going to come in and not speak to us? You think you're so much better than us, don't you? After all that shit you talked about never coming back here again, look at where you are.

I ignored her, sitting down at my vanity to do my makeup. That must've made her angry because she took my lipstick and slammed it down on the counter. She leaned down to my ear, talking in a low, husky voice.

Cherry:*whispered* I'm glad you're back. You and I have had a lot of fun together.

Tamar: What is it that you're trying to do because I don't have time for your mind games. I'm really not in the mood Cherry, so I suggest you back the fuck away from me.

I was trying to keep calm, but my leg was shaking rapidly and my fists were balling up.

Cherry: Relax Tay. I just want to play with you. Show me why they call you Tasty. I know how much of a slut you are, anything for a dollar right? But I like that you're such a fucking whore. It makes my job easier.

Tamar: You don't know shit about me!

I stood up, getting in her face. She stood with her chest to mine, her darkly lustful hazel eyes staring into mine. I scoffed, chuckling and shaking my head.

Tamar: I don't even know why I'm wasting my energy on you, giving you exactly what you want. I have money to make, so if you would excuse me...

I tried to just walk away, but she wanted more. She grabbed my wrist, pulling me back aggressively. I sighed, closing my eyes and counting to 10 in my head like my therapist told me to do.

Cherry: Don't you ever walk away from me bitch, I'll wreck you! Now calm down and spread those pretty legs for daddy.

Tamar: Cherry, you better get your damn hands off of me.

Cherry: I run this club hoe! Everything I want, I get, and that includes you Tasty.

She went in to kiss me and I headbutted her, sending her crashing into the mirror. I picked up a broken shard, straddling her and holding it to her neck.

Tamar: If you ever dream about putting your hands on me again, I won't hesitate to slit your cum guzzling throat. Do we have an understanding of each other?

She nodded her head frantically, a wild look of fear and arousement in her eyes.

Tamar: Did you get the taste you wanted?

I flipped my hair back, sauntering out of the locker room and leaving her on the floor either begging for mercy, begging for more, or both. I walked the floor, keeping my eyes peeled for the big ballers. I went straight to the bar because I could never do this shit sober. I was shocked, but happy to see Janet sitting at the bar a few stools down from me.

Tamar: Damn, you couldn't stay away from me could you?

Janet:*chuckles* I just needed some place with a bar to clear my head. I didn't know this is the club you work in. Toni and I got into a huge fight after you left. I just need to let off some steam.

Tamar: Well you came to the right place. Why don't you let me give you a private dance, free of charge?

Janet: I really shouldn't. I should be at home right now trying to fix things with Toni.

Tamar: I admire your loyalty to my sister. I'm glad you two are so happily married. Most people would take their rings off for me if I offered them the same thing. Well if you change your mind, I'll be in the v.i.p. section.

Janet: Tamar, wait. I don't think you belong in a place like this. You should let me drive you back to the house so you can work things out with Toni and get your job back. I know you don't want to work here for the rest of your life.

Tamar: I guess we both have some working out to do with your wife. But you deserve to have a little fun befire you go home to all that stress. Come on, let me give you a dance. I'll have some fine ass bottle girls serve you the best champahne on the house.

Janet: I'm good on the champagne for now, but a dance sounds nice.

I smiled for the first time all night when she grabbed my hand and allowed me to lead her to a secluded area in the very back of the club. I gently pushed her down on the couch and closed the shimmery curtain. I wrapped myself around the pole and began to do what I do best. Her eyes never left me.

Janet: What's your stripper name?

Tamar: Tasty.

Janet: I bet.

I laid out on the stage, putting my legs up to the ceiling and spreading them as far as they could go. Her eyes widened with them.

Janet: You're amazing. I feel like I should be paying you.

Tamar: I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing it because I want to do this for you. Now you have some tricks to try out on my sister. You're welcome.

Janet:*chuckles* Thank you Tamar. You've given me a very pleasurable experience that I can pass on to Toni.

If things went my way, she wouldn't even remember Toni's name after I was through. But that meant playing nice with Toni for now and trying to get my job back as their maid.