Chapter 5: Mating Season. (This is Strange.)

Cyril: "Winter! I thought we've discussed about you using your Scent to... Wait a minute."

Winter: "What is it dad?"

Cyril: "1. It's not even Mating Season, and for the first time in your life, you just started to go into heat. 2. I've never told you this though, but Dragoness Scent commonly makes males hyper-aggressive, basically making them 'extra' dangerous, but never have I once seen Dragoness Scent calm down a panicking male."

Winter: "Daddy, can I keep him, pretty please?" Before giving her father the "Dragon Eyes" look.

Cyril: "Fine, but he's your problem, not mine, and by the name of the Ancestors, if he hurts you. I will personally remove all of his remaining 'fur' from his puny body!" Cyril explained towards his daughter as she didn't say a thing.

5 minutes later...

Royce wakes up and begins to have a "funny" smell in his nose, he then notices that Winter starts staring at him (up in his face).

Royce: "Winter, why does it smells like Strawberries in here? Also, could you please give me some personal space will ya?"

Winter: "What's a Strawberry?" Winter was clueless to what a Strawberry was. He begins grunting and stutters,

Royce: "Never mind, don't worry about it, but seriously though, can you really give me some personal space?" Winter gets out of his face, before reasserting herself. She begins to notice that Royce was starting to leave and asks

Winter: "Hey, where do you think you're going?!"

Royce: "I'm going to see if Kristigia is alright. You're able to join me if you'd like!"

Winter: "You can't do that!" Winter objected.

Royce: "Why? Is there something that you're not telling me?" Getting suspicious of Winters strange behavior and crossing his arms with irritation.

Winter: "Actually, there's plenty that I'm not telling you, like how today's Mating Season. I just went into heat, 'Aggressive hormones' and apparently how my dad has given me full possession of you, he's claimed that you're a problem. I'll tell Kristigia that you're alright and safely returned back, but until he says that you can go anywhere you'd like, you're staying with me and my dad!"

Royce: "Wait, say what?!" Winter hushes Royce.

Winter: "Quiet, if you want to live, listen to me Okay? So what we'll need to do is go to mine and my dads room..."

Royce: "Winter, are you sure that this a good idea? Your dad seems pretty... Unstable." Royce was concerned for of how terrible Winters idea might possibly get his killed.

Winter: "Look, I'll go tell Kristigia that you're alright, then I'll take you to me and my dads room!" She leaves Royce.

1 minute later...

Royce: "I'd suppose that she didn't take the news well?" Seeing Winter enter the room after she left a minute ago.

Winter: "Unfortunately, she didn't take it all so well! *sighs* She's crying as we speak! Also is this yours?" Winter giving a claw towards the mysterious neon-colored backpack. *Royce pauses for a moment*

Royce: "Yeah, thanks" He takes the backpack, and puts it on his back, then Winter gets curious as to what it is, and asks him.

Winter:  "What is that thing?" Giving another claw towards the backpack, Royce realized that Winter was talking to him.

Royce: "Oh, this? This is a backpack!" Royce explained to her, due to the fact that she had absolutely no idea what a backpack was.

Winter: "A 'backpack', what's that?"