Chapter 66: Cynder's Corruption

To Catch up on what happened last Chapter: Royce begins to have traumatization's and nightmares from the recent battle and defense of War-Fang and seeks Cynder's help. She refuses her son's request of having his memory wiped as a result, before looking for Royce's bodyguard, Kelly, and having her escort Royce back to his room so he can recover for the night.

Kelly: "Now where is Royce? Ms.Cynder said that he'd be around the front entrance..." she talks to herself before seeing him, "Oh, there you are!!"

Royce: "Huh? What? Oh, it's just you, Kelly."

Kelly: "Cynder... I mean 'your mom' requested of me to escort you back to your room. She also wants me to 'comfort you' while you return back to your Quarters."

Royce: "Um..." Royce stutters, "What?"

Kelly: "I'll explain on the way to your Quarters"; 12 minutes later; "OKay, so you know how we've been kinda close lately? And how I've developed feelings for you?"

Royce: "Continue..."

Kelly: "Apparently she started to notice that I was developing feelings and wanted me to help you take things off your mind and help you recover."

Royce: "OKay."

Night Time...

While both Siamese Cat and 21-year-old Human were asleep, a Corrupted Form of Cynder that used her Shadow power to creep in and kidnapped Royce without waking up the Siamese Cat bodyguard.

The Next Morning...

Royce: "Uh..." Royce puts a hand over his head due to a headache, "wait, no way, I'm back here, back at Cynder's Castle..."

Cynder: "Hush it Prisoner!" The Corrupted Cynder told Royce as she laid back down and asleep.

Royce: "You know Cynder, you're bloody huge!! How did you get so huge?!?! I mean SERIOUSLY?!"

Cynder: "I've always been huge, now shut-up, Ape!!!"