Lily Evans📚

Imagine: Lily when the Marauders need her help

"Ohhh, Evans-"James sung just before the redhead turned around in her seat, Professor Binns had fallen asleep again and the whole class had just been messing about.
"Whatever it is, Potter, I don't want to know."Lily told him firmly."I'm done helping you with your idiotic plans, the only reason I did it is, well it doesn't matter but-"
"It was because of her."Sirius nodded towards where you were laughing with and talking to your friends near the front of the class."You like Y/N, that's the only reason you did it, isn't it?"
"Uh, I-I have no idea what you're talking about."Lily stuttered a little, feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks."I mean Y/N's very pretty b-but like her, I-"
"You're going so red!"Sirius exclaimed joyously."You loooooove her!"
"Shut it!"She tried to shout over the dark haired boy but her ignored her.
"Lily and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S..."
"Children, the whole lot."Lily turned back listening to James and Sirius continue their song, she tried to subtly look across the classroom at you only to see you staring right back.
You waved a little and she waved back.
"Merlin, you're gorgeous."Lily whispered.