Regulus Black🖤 (Part One)

Imagine: Regulus when he sees you hanging out with Sirius

Regulus heard a rustling and some laughter not too far away.
'So this is where he goes.' He thought, already knowing it was his brother.
"Be careful, love!"He heard his brother's best friend James shout.
"She can handle herself, Prongs."Sirius laughed.
He heard something slam down with a loud thump."Calm down, Jamie, I'm fine."
Regulus peeked into the clearing once he heard your voice.
In the middle of the clearing you were sitting on a rock with Sirius and the rest of the Marauders surrounding you.
Regulus' blood boiled with anger and the next thing he knew he was trying to drag you away from them.
"Regulus, let go of me!"You tried to pull your arm out of his grip.
"I knew I wasn't good enough for you!"He shouted."I knew you never wanted to date me! It was all about him!"
You felt tears fill your eyes, it wasn't true but Regulus was always so insecure.
"Calm down."Sirius told his brother.
Regulus laughed humourlessly, his grip on your arm tightening slightly."Don't tell me to calm down. I'll tell mum and dad what you've been doing with your freaky friends, you might have to look for somewhere else to sleep."