Remus Lupin🐺

Imagine: Remus seeing your patronus

Your eyes widened as the wolf bounded across the room.
You felt all the blood in your body rush to your cheeks as it sat on its hind legs and howled before darting off and its light blue, smoky form disappeared.
"Very good, Miss Y/L/N."Your DATDA professor praised."Next, Mr Potter."
James rolled up his sleeves and pretended to sike himself up, even though both you knew that the most popular guy in your year could do almost anything effortlessly. And by the roll of his eyes, Sirius knew it too.
Normally you would turn to the person beside you and start to talk but beside you was your best friend and crush...Remus Lupin. The only werewolf you knew and probably why your patronus just took the form it did.
"Y/N?"You felt your whole being freeze as you heard Remus whisper your name."Can we talk?"
Just then, thank Merlin, James lifted his wand and shouted."EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!"
In a silvery blue mist a stag galloped across the air.
Almost everyone looked immediately to Lily, who stared, opened mouthed at the sight before her.
Your professor had told you that your patronus could sometimes copy the one of the person you loved. While everyone knew that James liked Lily, no one suspected that he loved her.
"Nice one, mate!"Sirius laughed, obviously assuming that it had been a prank before he realised that James was just as shocked as everyone else. Sirius shrunk back a little and whispered."Ohhh not a joke..."
"Well done, Mr Potter."The DATDA professor cast a confused look around the class, since Hogwarts got a new one every year no one was around long enough to actually get the full 'Lily, James - will they won't they?' experience."Next..."
***
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N, Wait up!"You heard Remus call after you as you rushed towards the Herbology greenhouses for your next class."Y/N! I need to talk to you!"
The werewolf's shouts only made you hurry faster outside, you'd rather plunge yourself deep into the depths of the Black Lake and integrate into merpeople society than have a conversation about your wolf patronus right now.
"Y/N, stop and talk to me for a second."Remus finally stopped you with a hand on your shoulder.
You swung around to face him with a sheepish smile.
"Suuuuuuuuup?"You sung nervously.
Remus laughed."Why are you so nervous?"
"Nervous? Nervous? Why would I be nervouuuuus?"You asked, playing dumb.
The werewolf raised an eyebrow."You always draw out your vowels like that when you're nervous."
"Fiiiiine, I'm nervous."You took a deep breath."You saw my patronus, right?"
"The wolf."He nodded."Yeah of course, I was standing right beside you."
"Well, I-I think it might be that way be-because I like you, like really like you."You blushed while looking down.
"Wow really?"Remus asked."I like you too, Y/N."