Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Hello Babies It is Monday……or was it Tuesday no I think it’s Friday anyways I have written this story and am dedicating to you my followers and readers and I will be asking you some questions so you can put your answers on the comment box below yay J

Chapter 17

Knock Knock “hai hai” Virgo walked to the front door with her hair down, pink shorts and a black bra walked towards the front door and opened it “yeah?” she says sleepily with both eyes closed.

No reply she opened her eyes seeing blood leaking from Loke’s nose, Laxus and Jellal looked away blushing and Lucy in Gray’s arms “Lucy sama” she says and pushed the boys away getting to her.

“What happened?” she asks “Uhmmm uh” Gray says and Virgo trying to make sense of what he was saying snapped.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys?” she asks and the boys all looked down and she looked down and back up “What? These breasts are what kept you alive ever since puberty” “aww come on” Loke says “really?” Jellal says “You have ruined boobs for us” Laxus says with a hand to his eyes.

“Can we please come in?” Gray asks and Virgo turned around, walking them to her room. Gray walked to her room and slowly rests her on the bed,  Virgo puts on a black singlet then slowly getting out of the room and closing her bedroom door.

“You guys wanna tell me what happened?” Virgo says and plopped down on one of the white leather couches with both legs curled up on the seat. It was silent in the room and Virgo looked at Laxus “you know you guys can’t hide this from me right?” she says and Jellal sat up.

“It’s Sting” Virgo sat up “Eucliffe?” she asks and the boys all nodded. “What the hell did he do?” she asks “He touched Lucy” Loke blurted out, Virgo stood up with two M4 guns “Where does he live?” she says her hair starting to heat up and dark clouds surrounded her.

Loke sweat dropped “It’s best to calm down” Jellal says “Calm down my ass. My Princess got touched by one of the most hated man alive, I thought you told me that we were never going to see him again” Virgo says in a scary voice.

“Someone has to calm her down” Laxus says “How the hell am I supposed to calm down WHEN SOMEBODY YOU SAID THAT WAS GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAMILY IS BACK!!!” she shouts, Laxus stood up holding Virgo by the hand, Jellal grabbed her by the waist and her other hand while Loke cupped her mouth shut.

“We got this Virgo, he will never see her again” Loke says, Virgo licked his hand and he pulled back “ew!” he says “How?” she asks “I need you and her to move out” Jellal says and sat back on his chair with a hand to his chin “Where out of Mongolia?” Virgo asks “No, I need you to take her too States” Jellal says.

“W-what?” she stutters “It’s safe to do it this way” Laxus says leaning on the wall, Virgo took a while and sighed “I-I have a house in Florida America, we can move there” she says “Thanks, Virgo this means so much to us” Laxus says and walks towards her and she puts her hand up.