Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Lucy looking at her brother she felt uncomfortable. “How’s school?” he asked taking a sip from his water, “Uh. It’s good” Lucy replied “I heard what happened to Lisanna.”

“Brother-” “It’s ok. Mira's sending two personal guards for her.” Zeref says smiling and stretched out his legs, putting both his hands behind his neck.

 Virgo didnt notice that his feet was strrtched out and trippethe hot tea flew landing on his head “HOT!!!”

“Are you coming to visit dad’s grave?” Lucy asks Zeref wiped his head from the boiling hot tea. “Lucy-” “Zeref. I don’t care if you hate him that much we’re all going.” Lucy said.

“You mean that bastard is gonna be there too?” he asks and Virgo came in with a tray piled with cookies.

Zeref got up hitting the tray of cookies. “Oh.” was all he said Virgo looked at him and smiled he smiled back,  Virgo then hits him on the head with the tray.

Lucy tried not to laugh because these two never get along. “Yes he’s gonna be there now please stop acting like a child, we’re going there as a family. So I don’t want any fights at the grave.” Lucy said crossing her arms.

“Hmm fine as long as Virgo comes.” he said “You can go by yourself” she said popping her head out of the kitchen.

Later the next Saturday Morning Lucy and her brothers were at the cemetery.

“Hey dad.” Lucy smiled no one said a thing, Lucy slowly turned around and the boys looked at her.

“Oh yeah. Uh hi dad” Loke said scratching the back of his neck. “Hey” Laxus said "Mey” Zeref mumbled Laxus shouldered him “Uh hi dad” he said. After the awkward visit with the three brothers, Lucy decides to break the tension.

“Well that was alright. Right guys?....guys?” Lucy turned seeing their brothers all faced different directions.

“Are you kidding me? What’s wrong with you's none of you want to talk about anything?” Lucy asks.

“You’re never there, you missed my 16th B’day, you weren’t there when dad died, and maybe on my funeral none of yous would make it because you’re busy doing NOTHING!!!!"

"So don’t try coming over I won’t let Virgo open the door for yous.” Lucy turned and stomped away, leaving her brothers feeling a bit bad.

“You always make her mad” Laxus said and sat on the bench.

“Me I’m always trying to make her happy!” Loke said “Well what the hell are we gonna do?” Zeref asks as he bqurried his face in his hand.

“I don’t know” Laxus said “Hey what about an apology party?” Loke smiled excitedly and putting a hand to his head saying I’m a genius.

Lucy loves parties “We don’t do that anymore Baka” Laxus says.

“How do we make her happy then?” Zeref asks. “Hey how bout next Friday we’ll throw a party for her” Laxus got up "I just said that idiot" Loke mumbled.

“Oh and let’s put some unicorns for her, and she loves the colour blue, some cupcakes with the mini bows on it I like those ones, Karaoke I’ll pick out my favourite songs, some streamers especially the pink ones, I love those ones-” Laxus turned seeing Zeref and Loke staring at him he cleared his throat.

“Uh you know for Lucy.” he said sitting back down “R-right for L-Lucy” Loke said and turned as they all walked different paths, the brothers left in a very awkward moment.