Chapter 16

"Full story. Detailed and written, send it to my email before 12." Aquarius watched as her three nephew's sat in silence.

"A-Aunty. We...we thought he disappeared, we didn't know that he even came to japan." Loke reasoned.

"Not only that. You let her date!" She raised a brow at the 3 brothers.

"Wha?" Laxus looks at Jellal who shakes his head "Oh Aunt Aquarius. There is a simple explanation for this." Loke touched his forehead and grins.

Laxus and Jellal stare at their brother, who seemed confident about his answer, but knowing Loke, they both knew they're stuffed.

"Lucy is actually in love with a boy named Gray Fullbuster. I approved of him because." Loke then dropped his act and sighed.

"He took care of my sister. He himself proved it, that is until he cheated on her." Loke sounded serious for a moment then.

"We know Lucy. She's a grown girl that knows what she's doing. Sting somehow slipped past us without us knowing, I'm not gonna let that happen again. "

"Lucy's grown to be a beautiful 18 year old woman. I trust her, even though she worries me night and day" Loke raised his chin high.

I still want her to be happy. I'm not going to be like father, I'm different from him. If Lucy is in love...then I don't want to stop her."

"But if she does get hurt. She will learn, and we'll be there next to her, as her brothers."

Aquarius stared at her nephew who got down on his knees, his hand in front of him and bowed.

Zeref and Laxus both opened their mouths in amazement.

'Loke.' Laxus thought of the youngest brother, bowing in front of their aunt.

After all they put him through, he seemed to be more mature then them. Aquarius rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"Get up." She said sighing.

"All this time I thought you were an irresponsible airhead." Loke felt a small stab in the back.

"A-aunty." He stuttered.

"But...at least you've grown more mature than those two behind you." She looked at the two behind.

Zeref and Laxus sweat dropped from their aunts words. Aquarius flipped her hair and sighed.

"I'm sleeping over tonight." She got up and pulled her phone out.

"Hi honey. I won't be coming over tonight, my brother in laws kids are in town. I have some catching up to do."

The three boys all stared at each other "Alright my beautiful, sexy, dreamy as hunk of a munchkin. Ok I have to go now. Love you.....no I love you."

"Love you more." Aquarius was so smitten by her husband on the other end, she didnt notice the boys sneaking off.

The boys walked through the hallway. Zeref and Laxus patting on their younger brothers shoulders.

"Where did all that come from?" Laxus said as he grins at his brother.

"Unlike you two dickheads. I actually paid attention to our sister, since you guys pretty much up and left."

Loke pulled away from the two boys and walked away shaking his head. The two boys liked at each other quilty  and then parted ways.

Staring at the ceiling, the blonde sighs heavily as she closed her eyes.

"Lucia." She repeated her twins name over and over.