what lies ahead...

Amber's P.O.V

We all managed to agree on what john said, jacylen was being as annoying as ever. She kept complaining about everything. Jacylen is the type of girl who needs the whole world to revolve around her. We reached the janitor's closet safely, zombies were still walking inside the school buildings, it's like they knew where to look.

"Here Amber" John said as he handed me a mop. "Break the mop end so it can get a point, everyone do the same." John ordered.

We all nodded.

*minutes later*

Before we left the janitors closet we grabbed tools like screw drivers and hammers. Yes, we were all scared but in a time like this there's no time for that. Before we all ran inside the school building I took a deep breath. This is it, we can all possibly die. But heck I'm a die fighting for my life.

"Ready?.." John whispered.

We nodded and started to walk slowly into the building. No zombies in sight yet. At first it was silent but then we heard screaming coming from upstairs. We ran upstairs and to my surprise leda kicks the door down, and starts stabbing through zombies heads. We all join her stabbing and slashing screaming like lunatics. Once we were done the classroom floor was not able to be seen, zombies were covering.

"Alonso!! It's leda" leda sobbed.

Alonso is leda's best friend, they've been through a lot of things together. They've known each other for 6 years, there was a point where she had the biggest crush on him. But he's always then there for her when she was down he tried he's best to protect her.

"Leda?!"

"Oh my god!! Alonso, I'm so happy your ok" leda said

Alonso came out of one of the big cabinets in the classroom, after him corinna, Destiny, carmen, and Eliana came out.

"How in the hell did you guys fit in there?" I asked

"We are skinny" Eliana replied

"Corinna isn't she's fat and I bet she was the one screaming too" leda said

"You BRAT!" Corinna screamed

"Would you guys keep it down this place is still over runned by zombies" Alonso said

"He's right you guys, let's get out of here see if we can find more survivors." John replied as he broke his stick in half and gave it to Alonso.

We all did the same handing our extra weapons to the others. Leda had to give her only protection to carmen because jacylen does not want to get any closer to the zombies. Selfish horse. We made our way to the restroom we heard screaming and leda thought maybe we can save the person.

Leda P.O.V

we walked towards the stall, I hesitated for a bit. Who was this person yelling. I opened the stall to reveal Thanya being eating by a crawler. He ate at her legs making its was closer to her stomach. I grabbed Amber's weapon and stabbed the pointy part through the zombie's brain. Video games and movies really did pay off. After the zombie fell dead, I looked to Thanya blood & guts spilled from her stomach, she coughed out blood each time she did pain crosses her face.

"Help me!" Thanya plead.

I know Thanya and I never got along, but staring at her in so much pain caused me to cry. I knew what I have to do. I have to make the pain go away.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Thanya.

And with that I shoved the stick through her head. I fell to the floor in tears. I never thought I would have to kill someone. This is happening and I know its just the beginning.

Vote! Comment! Love like woe! :3

Much love,

-Jen <3