Get Out Live

Alonso P.O.V.

The girls went to the restroom to see who screamed, the screaming stopped causing silence, then cries. The guys and I ran into the girls restroom to find Leda in tears. I raced towards her to give her a hug.

"Everything is going to be alright you have to get up now, we have to go." I told her comforting.

"Leda you're a freaking murder!" Jacylen yelled at Leda.

"Jacylen shut the hell up leave Leda alone!" Amber whisper yelled.

"Yeah would you rather Leda let Thanya live, and have her become a zombie and come after your ass!" I yelled at Jacylen.

I was so angry with Jacylen she just doesn't get the fact that we are just trying to survive. Leda got up and walked out the restroom, I followed behind to make sure she was ok.

"Leda are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine really." she smiled as she wiped her tears away. "We should get going before zombies find us here." she said.

We walked away from the restroom, we checked classroom to classroom. To find any survivors. So far nothing. We decided that as a group we will go to each of our houses to pack some things we needed like clothes, weapons, first aid kit. First place we had to go was Amber and Leda's apartment.

"Aren't you guys worried your parents might be zombies?" Jacylen said to Leda.

"No." Leda answered.

The reason why she said no was because her parents passed away two years ago. It's not my story to tell but it was terrible.

"Why not?" Jacylen replied.

"Jacylen leave her alone and shut your trap." Everyone said at once. It made her jump.

We were able to go to all of our houses. We packed and made a decision to stay at Amber and Leda's apartment. We barred up the windows, got flash lights and candles and left the a.c on so it'll stay cold. We did that because zombies are attracted to heat and sound. Leda gave up her room, for the guys. We all know we can't stay here forever but we we needed time to make a plan. We have weapons and thankfully some of our parents had guns. It was getting dark Leda was in her room taking her clothes out. I went to go check on her.

"Leda?" I whispered

"h...hey Lonso." she answered.

"Are you almost done?"

"I've been done for awhile now." she said staring at the floor. Then I realized she was staring at a picture of her parents.

"I miss them." she cried.

"I know." I said as I pulled her into a hug. "But right now Leda they'd want you to be strong."

"You always knew how to make me feel better Lonso." she smiled a bit.

I kissed her cheek "your my best friend remember."

"Yeah, I know." she laughed.

"Alright, well I'll let you change."

"Lonso... Do you think we'll survive this."

"I honestly don't know. Maybe if we stick together and followed the rules. Things we saw in movies."

"Right... well I'm going to change now then you guys can sleep." she said as she walked into the restroom.

I walked downstairs to check on everybody and heard Jacylen running her mouth.

"Look all I'm saying is that Leda won't be able to protect us all,that bitch will kick us out the first chance she gets." Jacylen said.

"Don't you dare talk about Leda like that. she loves everyone of you and will do anything to keep you guys safe!" Amber yelled.

"If she why are we caged in here like animals." Jacylen scoffed.

God damn this girl is annoying. "Jacylen why are you such a bitch, you don't wanna be here fine leave there's the door don't let it hit your flat ass on the way out. All I want to do is to save my friends, that's it, it's no fucking crime." Leda spoke.

everyone starred in silence, Leda was never the one to speak for herself. But I guess since we are so near death things change.

-Joanna

sorry for taking so long we are going to update more often :)