Chapter One: Kindergarten Memories

Our friendship started young. it was back in kindergarten. I was always a small, timid child. never once made a sound unless asked to. Liam came mid-year, a new kid. he was the tallest from all the students and the teacher had sat him right next to me.

I was mostly picked on by the other boys for being so small and I was expecting him to also be one of them.

However, he quickly proved me wrong. Liam had smiled a big smile and greeted me in an awful chirpy voice back then, although now his voice is way deeper, back then it wasn't. I was thrilled I had made my first ever friend that wasn't a female.

I used to hang out with the girls back then, letting them do all types of accessories to me and he would join in instead of going with the others.

every day, he would bring two chocolate cupcakes for him and me, we used to eat them in the morning before we entered school then walk in, hand in hand.

One time,  The boys in my class came and picked on me, they never came when Liam was near. this time they had the courage to do so while we were playing with the stacking blocks.

I remember one of the boys pulling the bow I had in my shoulder-length hair and Liam getting furious at him and pushing him away from me. He had snatched the bow and gave it back to me before glaring at the other boy.

"You can't just take other people's stuff!!" Liam had said, in an angry voice. I had looked at both of them, worried for my dear friend not wanting him to also be teased and picked at. 

yet the boys never came to tease me again.

My class was decorating the classroom and we all were drawing to hang up. I used to share my colors because my mother had always told me to be kind to all my classmates even the ones that were not kind to me.

many of my colors had returned broken, on purpose or not I didn't find out. 

I was looking for my favorite color, green and when I did find it, it was broken in three pieces and I couldn't use it properly but Liam once again came to save the day. like he always does.

"Come on Noel!! don't be shy and just take mine" He smiled and handed me the green crayon. I beamed up at him happily and took the color with a small thank you.

We connected hands and drew together with small giggles as we made small talk.

-

After many times trying to convince both our mothers to hang out they finally agreed and they both took us to the park, my mother laying down the blanket while the two women talk. My younger brother babbling away with Liam's pomeranian dog.

Us two ran around in the playground, playing tag and many other fun games we played as children.

Liam picked out flowers just for me and I had decided to make him a flower crown. I could still see the smile that bloomed on his face once I finally let him see it. It was a horrible flower crown but at that time, I saw it as the best creation I ever had made.

Liam was amazed at it and instantly put it on his head with a big smile and went to show our mothers.

-

I went to school like always, waiting around for my dear friend to come. who knew that day would become reality one day.

Liam had come with his hands behind his back, a smile as bright as the sun. 

"I want to get married to you! like how mamma and dadda are" He giggled, the smile never leaving his face as he put his hands out, showing two green candy rings. I as well smiled, a smile that mirrors his while I accepted.

he let out a loud yes and gave me the ring. we ate it at our desks and held hands while the lesson went on.

// OK, so this is a very cutesy short book! no longer than five chapters but it's literally the cutest thing I will ever write!! I'd Like to thank anyone who will read this and I do hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 

Make me happy by giving a VOTE, COMMENT and hopefully a FOLLOW? <3

-Sinz <3