Would you look at that

~In the girls changing room~
„Excuse me. I don't mean to disturb, but I saw you fall on the floor earlier in class and I was just wondering if you were ok." A girl with black hair put in a ponytail asked.

„Huh. Oh yeah don't worry I'm fine. By the way I'm Hikari Megami but call me Hikari." Hikari awnsered.

„I'm Momo Yaoyorozu but you can call me Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The two girls started talking and were walking to the field where Aizawa was waiting for everyone to arrive.

„Now that everyone is finally here we can get started. We will have a quirk assessment test." Aizawa said in a bored voice.

„A quirk assessment test!" Everyone screamed in unison.

Hikari stopped listening to Aizawas until she heard her name.

„Hikari you won't be doing the quirk assessment test because I'm too tired to deal with youre shit today so you will just watch. Oh and after this is done, I'm sending you to the support department to get some quirk canceling glasses so you can see and won't bump into walls the whole entire time." Aizawa told Hikari.

„Yes Sir." Hikari answered a little bit dissapointed but relieved that she wouldn't have to use her quirk.

~time skip brought to you by: MANLYNESS~
Hikari was now standing in front of the door to the support department. She knocked at the door and entered.

„Hello. Mr Aizawa told me to come here to get some quirk canceling glasses." Hikari said.

„Let me see what I can find." The pro hero known as 'Power Loader' answered.

„Ah here are some. Here try them out." He said as he gave Hikari the glasses.

They were big, black glasses. Hikari put them on and opened her eyes. She looked into a mirror and looked into her eyes. She has light, icy blue eyes but instead of normal round shaped pupils she had pentagrams.

„Wow. I haven't seen my eyes in years. The glasses look nice and seem to work so I'd say it would be fine." Hikari said.

„Ok well then if there ever are any problems with the glasses just come here and I'll fix it." Power Loader said.

„Ok. I will. Thank you very much. I'll get going now. Bye!" Hikari said as she walked out the door.