New Friend

Hikari was now standing in front of the huge door of class 1-A. She opened the door and walked into the classroom and found a blue haired boy yelling at an ash blond boy while chopping the air. Hikari just ignored them not wanting to get involved in any trouble and walked to a seat in the back of the classroom right next to the windows. She was just staring out the window when suddenly a boy with spiky red hair started talking to her

„Hey I'm Eijiro Kirishima."

Hikari turned her head and looked at the boy.

„I'm Hikari Megami, nice to meet you."

„Won't you bump into stuff when you keep youre eyes closed all the time?"

„Yes but I have been bumping into stuff ever since I was able to walk so I am used to it by now."

Kirishima looked at Hikari with a shoked face.

„Well I bump into stuff too but isn't that a bit extreme?"

„I can't really do anything about it."

„Wait. How do you read!"

„Braille."

„If youre just here to make friends then you can pack youre things now." A yellow sleeping bag lying on the floor that suddenly popped out of nowhere said to the kids standing in the front next to the door.

„It took you 8 seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." He continued in a tired voice.

„Hello I'm Shota Aizawa youre teacher." He intruduced himself.

„Right lets get to it. Put these on and head outside." He said.

Everybody went to the teacher, took the gym uniforms and went to the changing room to change into it. Hikari stood up and as she walked up to the teacher she bumped into a table and fell face forward on the floor.

„Fuck."

She muttered under her breath. She stood up, got her uniform and walked out of the classroom.