Elf boi

„Wake up Hoshi! Hoshi! HOSHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"
Hikari yelled at her still sleeping little sister.

Hoshi covered her face with her blanket when suddenly Hikari pulled it away.

„ If you don't get up right now I will tickle you to death."

„Nooooooo please not the tickling!"

„I won't hesitate."

Hoshi then finally got up not wanting to get tickled so early in the morning. Hikari went downstairs and made some breakfeast for her and Hoshi. After they were finished Hikari walked Hoshi to school.

„Bye Hoshi! I'll pick you up from school later. Have a nice day!"

„Bye Hikari don't over do it on your first day at school!"

With that Hikari started running into the direction of U.A trying not to be late. Suddenly she bumped into a boy. He has pointy elf like ears, dark blue hair and indigo eyes.

„I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. Shit! I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry. Well i got to go see you around elf boi."

With that Hikari ran off to find class 1-A and left a confused and flustered tamaki behind who didn't seem to get who elf boy was supposed to be but before he was late to class too he started walking away.
————————————————————————
(A/N)
If you are actualy reading this i will NOT update frequently. I am very sorry but I have school and all our teachers are killing us with hw and exams. I hope you will enjoy this story and i am sorry if it is bad this is my first story so please stick with me.