~ Chapter Nine ~

Aelin
I hate the gods. I hate this world. All the worlds. This is so unfair, all I have had been seized from me. The gods hated me, their cruel games with our fates getting out of hand. Our lives were a game to them, amusing and being careless with. Elena was destroyed because of me, and I didn't even fix the whole problem. Erawan still lurked in Erilea, and will probably conquer Terrasen with its queen absent.
My tears turned to anger as I pushed away from Feyres arms. I am angry. Furious. The gods will pay, all of them.
"Are you alright?" Asked Feyre. I would be concerned too if I saw myself.
"Oh, I'm perfectly fine," I snapped. I could feel the air getting warmer around us, and I was getting out of control. "Excuse me."
I walked out of the room. In the hallway, I turned. I walked straight to the forsaken library and began my search for a way to get home.
One book after another, I was getting nowhere. No clues to getting home. All the books talked about theories about other worlds.
"Ugh, I just want to get home. Is that too much to ask?" I whispered to no one. Was it too much? What if I was sent here as punishment? What if I was sent here to...finally breathe? The gods had a sick sense of humour. I wonder how Rowan is doing. If he's alright with me gone for some time, or if he completely broke down like when Maeve snatched me from my court.
I zigzagged my way through the hundreds of bookshelves, which I normally would've gawked at but instead, I'm furious at them. That they don't provide me with my answer.
This world is so beautiful, yet all I see through my eyes is hatred. I hate this place. A killing calm soothes my body as I open the door to my room and go sit down.
"I need to get home."

I'm sorry if the chapters are getting quite short, but if i continue this story they probably will be as I don't have any patience for anything, including writing this