Diagon Alley And Meeting Draco Malfoy

Today Harry And I are going to Diagon Alley with Hagrid to buy our school supplies. We took a boat to the main land, then went to London. When we got there Hagrid took us to this little pub called the Leaky Culdron. There everyone seemed to know Harry's name. It was really strange. After that we went to the back where there was a brick wall. He tapped the wall and a door opened revealing a colorful street. "Welcome to Diagon Alley." Hagrid said and then we entered the street. "wow it's really cool." I said. We walked around and saw a bunch of cool stores. While we were walking around I saw a really nice bookstore, while they go get money for our school supplies. They agreed. I walked into the bookstore and looked at a few books. When I went to the next isle, i came across a boy around my age also looking at some of the books that i was interested in. He was quite attractive. He had platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. I went over to him and introduced myself. "Hi my name is Rose. I see that you are interested in magical creatures as well." He looked up from his book and smiled. "My name is Draco, and yeah I really like magical creatures, especially merpeople they fascinated me." He replied. "What about you, what kind of magical creatures do you like?" He asked me. "I actually like merpeople too. They sound fascinating." I replied. We spent the next few hours discussing merpeople and other magical creatures until Draco's parents came to get him. He introduced me to his parents and they seemed to like me. He had to leave to go do further shopping. A few minutes later Harry and Hagrid came to get me. They already bought a cauldron, scales, quills and parchment for both of us. We quickly got the books we needed. Then we went to get our robes and then our wands. I found my wand pretty quickly, but Harry had a harder time. Eventually he found his and the store owner told him that it was a twin to the bad wizard who gave him the scar the night our parents died.