chapter 18

As soon as draco and harry arrived at malfoy manner, harry curls into draco more. Narcissa, lucius and severus run over to them. They looked very worried and concered at the sight of harry crying into draco's chest.
Severus: what happened  to my son?
Draco growls.
Draco: his so called friends
Harry mumbled
Harry: e-ex f-friends
Draco nods at harry
Narcissa: what happened, dear?
Draco: weasel said no way is his best friend is a  fagget!!! He's not haveing a fagget as a best friend.  that he is  no longer friends with harry because he is a  fagget. That Harry's not allowed to be a gryffindor anymore when he get back to school. And weaslet said that she was meant to marry harry and that harry isn't meant to be a fagget.
Draco growls again
Lucius: that is horrible. I'm going to talk to the minister about this. Maybe I can get them in azkaban.
Everyone nods before harry mumbled.
Harry: dad?
Severus: yes harry?
Harry: I don't want to be harry potter anyone. I don't want to get to hogwarts as him anymore. I can't deal with any of it anymore.
Severus: alright you don't have to go to hogwarts as harry potter  anymore why don't we go to gringotts tomorrow  and change your name. To what ever you want and you can go to hogwarts,if you want, as a new student and then you can shorted into your true house.
Harry: you knew?
Severus: of couse I know
Lucius: know what?
Harry: that I was meant to be slytherin But I begged not to be slytherin because of draco.
Draco: oh 
Harry: but I wanna be slytherin now
Narcissa: good
Severus: do you have a name you want to change to?
Harry: hadrian Snape?
Severus: that is a good name. We will change your name to that first thing tomorrow  and get you a transfer letter. From you being homeschooled so you can join draco for your 5th year.
Harry: thank you dad
Severus: your welcome son.

What will happen next?  Will harry get into hogwarts as hadrian? What will happen to the weasels and granger? Will harry be able to change his name? Read on to find out