chaptet 16

(A/n: thank you all my readers for understanding  why it is taking me ages to write the next chapter. I have been very stressed lately so it was hard to get this out. But your support has helped me)

Harry and draco sit down  in the middle of the cinema  in their seats, waiting for the movie to start. Draco was worrying that harry was going to have s panic attack  from watching a horror movie but when harry has something  in his mind there's no way from stopping him from doing what he wants.  Harry smiles  bouncing up and down excited to see his first ever movie and to watch one with  a clown in  he heard that clowns were really funny and cool to watch. He didn't  know what draco was worrying about. There couldn't  be anything  wrong  with a clown movie, could there? 

Harry was soon taken out of his thoughts by draco giving him the tub of popcorn, smiling at harry and then the movie starts. Harry smiles  as the movie starts. Draco sighs in worry then starts to watch the movie to.

At first harry liked the movie,  thinking it's just about a couple of kids.  But as the movie goes on he gets more frightened  and starts panicking. Draco notices this and pulls harry onto  his lap and cuddles him into his chest. He also rubs his back to try and calm him down.

Harry soon starts hyperventilating and holding his chest and taking deep breaths to try and get air into into lungs.  Draco noticed his boyfriend  was having a panic attack and couldn't  breath. So he whispers in his ear.
Draco: do you wanna leave?
Harry quickly nods, he needed fress air and to be away from the screams on the movie. Draco quickly picks harry up and walks  out of the cinema.

As soon as they got outside, draco sat harry down and sat next to him. Draco holds harry close and whispers soothing things in his ear. After a while harry, calms down and cuddles into dracos chest.

But that doesn't last long because  as soon as he calmed down, he heard something that made him flinch
Voice: harry james potter, what are you doing with that ferret?!

What  will happen  next? Who said that? Why did it make harry flich? Read on to find out