chapter 10

Harry looks down and leans into Lucius hold more and hides his face.
Narcissa: well we found out that Harry has a crush on Draco. And Draco loves Harry. So we can't adopt Harry. 
Severus: so what's going to happen with these adoption papers you made me get? And who is going to look after Harry? Because he is never going back there again
Lucius: we was getting to that point Severus. Please continue, cissa.
Narcissa: thank you Lucius. So we told  harry we would try and convince you to adopt him.
Severus: me? Why me?
Harry whispers. Lucius hugs him tighter and pulls him closer. Ferret Draco makes a sound that sounds like a ferret growl at Severus then says
Draco: if he hurts you Harry, I will murder him.
Harry: c-calm d-down d-draco.
Ferret Draco nods.
Lucius: we picked you Severus. Because you, like me, know what Harry has been though and can connect to Harry through it  you also know what Harry needs and how to provide it to him.  You was telling me and cissa what we needed to do if we was going to adopt him.
Severus sighs. Which makes Harry whimper again thinking Severus didn't want him. Which makes ferret Draco ferret growl at him again
Narcissa: Severus, Harry had a mental and emotional break down thinking you don't want him.
Severus comes over to Harry and hugs him carefully. Lucius pulls away from the hug. Harry flinches but relaxes after a bit.
Severus: I care about you slot Harry.
Harry: t-then w-why d-did you p-pick o-on me in class?
Harry mumbles.
Severus: because you reminded me of your father, James potter. Potter bullied me, verbally and physically.
Harry: m-my f-father p-physically b-buillied y-you? L-like p-punching a-and h-hexing?
Severus: yeah. One year he and your godfather, Sirius black,. Tied me to a tree on full moon and set a werewolf on me. I think it was Remus lupin because for months afterwards he wouldn't stop saying sorry to me and he didn't talk to your father or godfather for weeks. He only talked to petagrew and Lilly.
Harry: i-is this w-why you w-was mean t-to me?
Severus: yeah, I wanted to get my own back on Potter so I was mean to you. But I also protected you because you are Lilly's son. And Lilly was my best friend. I loved her and I still do. The day she died, I vowed to protect you.  If adopting you means I protect you more. I Will.
Harry's eyes widen with shock
Harry: r-really?
Severus: yeah Harry.
Harry hugs Severus tightly and Severus hugs back tightly but carefully
Harry: thank you! thank you! thank you!
Severus: you're welcome

What will happen next? With Draco ever change back? How will everyone at Hogwarts react to the gears Hogwarts professor, Severus Snape, adopting the boy who lived, Harry potter? Will Harry and Draco get together? Read on to find out