My RenFaire to-do list and life update

To-Do at next year's RenFaire:
•Buy a fox mask from Mischief Masks
•Get some fairy dust (Can't remember the shop name)
•$5 gemstone bucket at Mines of Morta
•Take over the show completely at the Lagoon Stage

Today was pretty fun. The tire pressure was low in my dad's car this morning (back driver's-side tire was at 5 PSI) so we had to use my mom's car. There was a big traffic accident on westbound I-12 where an 18-wheeler had rolled off the road. There were like three police cars and a fire truck. My mom gave me $5 to buy some drinks or something and I spent it on a book about Norse mythology at Pigasus Books. I also got sprinkled with fairy dust (I'm still sparkly from that) and ran into Ms. Margie while we were coming home.  I also saw the Mad Hatter today, which was good because I was afraid I wasn't going to see him at all this year. My dad and I also went to Catskill Mountain Moccassins and I got into a long debate with one of the people there about whether or not Pearl was babie. I won. I also ruined a show at the Lagoon Stage (the sassy Madame Safira gave everyone a good laugh) but I failed to completely take it over, and I went through the Mystery Maze and smacked my head on a few walls. The answer to the riddle in the center was a carrot. Last time it was a potato. We also watched one of the Circa Brava's shows and I was just thinking "Pearl would so do this." After doing some archery (I hit the bullseye like 12 times out of 15 I think), I headed back to the kids area and had some fun. It eventually got quiet but I didn't feel like getting up and walking around, so I just went to the swingset and started reading my book while on the swings. Also, remember the traffic accident? We saw it again. The trailer tractor was on a tow rig and the entire right side of it was crushed, and the actual trailer part was just a pile of trash in a ditch. That caused a lot of traffic while we were coming home. We nearly got hit by someone in a Toyota Tundra who was being an idiot. I think my dad cussed a few times. We later found out that one of my mom's rear tires was also low on air pressure, but that was easily fixed and we were soon back home. I've had some food (crackers with peanut butter) and things are going smoothly for now. I just hope that it'll stay that way.