𝟶𝟸

𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁

𝖦𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒'𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄. 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒, 𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗉.

Russia took a step out of the car, his nose wrinkling as the smell of cheap cigarettes came into full force. He hated it, but ultimately he had no choice.

"It's the only choice you have, what else do you have to loose?"

Russia hated that he got talked into going to the red light district by Ukraine. The neon signs hurt his eyes, especially one in particular:

𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑠 𝑉𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝

"My only choice," Russia mumbled to himself, he approached the building the long line of people waiting to get in. Russia made his way towards the bouncer who already was puffing out his chest.

"I'm here to see Germany."

"You're going to have to wait," the bouncer sneered. Russia shot him an icy glare, "it wasn't a question. It's a demand."

"Wait here."

The bouncer left the VIP room.

The same room where Russia and Germany met. The same leather couch sat in it's familiar spot. The only downside was that the room now lost its smell of lavender and was overrun by the smell of sex and weed.

Russia reminisced about the first time the two met. Germany had turned 19, and Russia was inching closer to being 21. It was only supposed to be a one night stand, but it turned to so much more than that.

Russia was pulled back into reality when the door was pushed open. Germany closed the door behind him. Russia narrowed his eyes, noticing how Germany's shirt was almost falling off his shoulder, and one of the handcuffs still around one of his wrists.

"Did I interrupt something?"

A coy smile grew on Germany's face, "maybe you did," he stood in front of Russia and swung the cuffs around his wrist, "what do you want? I'm very busy y'know."

"I need your help-"

Germany laughed.

"You want my help? What happened to big bad Russia? I thought you were ruthless." Russia stood up, the barrel of his gun directly under Germany's chin.

Russia stiffened when he felt a blade poke his back.

"I thought you came here to negotiate not to kill me. You should know better."