Chapter 5

After a long splatter-painted hour or two, it was time for me to go to bed, or so the boys told me.

“But guys I’m 13. Can’t I just stay up a little bit later? Its only 11!” I pleaded. I was really in the mood to watch a movie.

“Ugh. Fine. How about we do something though. I don’t want to be bored. Let’s do truth or dare or a movie.” Zayn said. Thank god one of them actually likes games I like. When I was younger, I was the queen of truth or dare. Actually I wasn’t, but I liked to think of myself that way, considering I had the best dares most of the time.

We all walked into the living room, but I actually got a piggy back ride from Zayn while the rest of the boys whined about not having one. I slid off of his back and landed on the couch, which resulted in me being sat on by the lovely Niall Horan. In the face. And he farted. How fun.

“NIALL WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO FART ON MY FACE? HOLY BAJEEBIES IT SMELLS LIKE YOU ATE SOMETHING AND IT DIED A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH IN YOUR STOMACH.” I screamed at him, while pushing his bum off of my face. I CAN BREATHE ONCE AGAIN. OH HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO SMELL FRESH AIR.

I rolled off of the couch, and demanded the boys to sit in a circle, because that is the only way you can properly play a game of truth or dare. Like seriously, if you don’t play it in a circle, you’re a SQQUUAARREEEEEEEE. (a/n if Gillian or Sophia are reading this… you know where I got that from *wink wink*) I was sitting in-between Niall and Liam, so I was pretty much safe from any tickles, because frankly, I wasn’t in the mood for a tickle time. And besides, I just got here like 5 hours ago, and even though I’m already extremely comfortable being around them, I’m in a half-downer mood right now.

“I’M STARTING. OKAY? OKAY GOOD.” Harry announced to all of us. I just went along with it, considering that there would be no point in arguing because since he was 5 years older than me. We all nodded in agreement, and the game began, with Harry going first, just like he announced.

“Liam. Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” WHAT A WIMP.

“If you were to snog any of us here, who would it be?” All of us looked over at Harry with ‘what the heck’ faces. He smirked and glared at Liam, waiting for his answer.

“Um… Niall I guess? I don’t know man… that’s pretty awkward.” We all started to crack up because Niall face-palmed himself and started to laugh and shake his head disapprovingly. Honestly, it was one of the funniest sights to see. You just had to be there.

It was now Liam’s turn, and I was praying that he didn’t pick me.

“Alexis,” figures right when I say that I didn’t want to go, he picked me. Only made sense guys.

“Dare,” I said. I need to prove that I’m one fearless honey badger that don’t give a shallot. I’m not going to be known to them as ‘the girl that is afraid of being embarrassed’ because that would suck unicorn tails.

“I dare you to… uh…” With one look, I knew that his first dare was too dirty, so he was trying to think of one on-the-spot, which wasn’t working very well for him right now. “I dare you to sit on one of our laps for the rest of the game.” He said uneasily. I don’t get why he picked such an easy dare; I could have easily screamed “RAPE” at random people walking down the street.