[]Chapter 15[]

So anyway, this is more of an announcement than a chapter. I'll be addressing business concerning this series and my other books, hoping that all of you will read this...so anyway let's begin! 

First Order? That will be this. I have decided that this will be a Watty Award and this only will be, because the rest of my stories will NOT be finished by October 31st. Therefore, this shall be the only one. PLEASE- go vote for any chapters you liked on here, I'll make sure to return the favor if you inform me that you did so. Thanks! 

Secondly, the second book in this series is on hold because I'm working on my other stories, but it'll be continued as SOON as Cold-Blooded is finished. I can only work on two things at a time, and currently those two things are as follows: Cold-Blooded and Freak. If you haven't already, please go and check them out. 

Next, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES! We've made it to 500 reads, which is half of a thousand of course. MIND. BLOWN. Cold-Blooded is on it's way to such a feat, so please go support it! I'm so happy for this book, I never thought that so many people would actually CARE, about my writing, because the only time anyone has ever actually read my writing was when I had little snippets going on. 

I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM! It's dedicating to Loki/Avengers/Tom Hiddleston, so there isn't much of me, but I still post a few things on there. My username is @Lokis_Escort. Just thought it was related because this was kind of an Avengers fan-fic. So yeah . :/

I want to aplogize for the slow addition of chapters, I kind of ran into a wall. Literally. I haven't been feeling that well since then, don't worry no concussions or anything, but I just haven't been up to writing anything. I'm working on a few chapters, so they should be published shortly. I'm hoping to get several of them done, possibly finish Freak and Cold-Blooded, but eh. Let's see what happens.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY! So, I may or may not be adding anything that day. Actually, scratch that. My birthday party is on Saturday, it's a sleepover to Sunday, and I'm not sure when people are leaving, so I really don't know what will happen. Bottom line, nothing is coming on Saturday and I'm not sure about Sunday. Definitely getting things in on Thursday and Friday, because I'm off all day on both, so there you go.

For my birthday, I get to buy a WHOLE bunch of songs, so if you could please recommend some really great ones below I'd love you forever. Just kidding. Kind of. O.e 

I'M ADDICTED TO SEVERAL SONGS! They are: You're Gonna Go Far Kid- The Offspring, Sail- Awolnation, What A Shame/Sound of Madness/Enemies- Shinedown, Misery Business- Paramore, 21 Guns- Green Day, Comatose- Skillet, Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift, I Need a Doctor- Dr. Dre, Shake The Ground- Cherri Bomb, If Today Was Your Last Day/Burn it to the Ground- Nickelback, Good Girl/Two Black Cadillacs- Carrie Underwood, and lastly, Livin La Vida Loca- Ricky Martin.

I love to read other people's stories. Love to. I have a half an hour bus ride to and from school, and I always need something to read. So if you have something really good you're just dying to have someone else read, you're looking at the perfect subject. Make your suggestions, mortals. >:D

Cookies. That's all I need to say.

Anyway, here's the deal on Cold-Blooded. I'm being slow on it because I kind lost my inspiration, but now we're getting to the battle parts and I'm really excited. I have an awesome idea for an event, slightly inspired by the movie Snow White and the Huntsmen, which has Chris Hemsworth. God, I wish I knew men as wonderful as him.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MASON. I am only saying this here, because he will probably never see it unless he actually goes out with me. :/ I can sense he will, but it's going to take a while. My other friend likes him too, which kind of irritates me because she didn't even know what he looked like until I pointed him out. Jesus some people are shallow.