Failure/ date 2

Warning! Talk of suicide and self harm in this chapter. I'll put a trigger warning when it appears so you guys know.

Georgia-Rose

Me and Zayn arrived at the restaurant and he led me to our table. A waiter came over and gave us our menus. "Call me over when you know what you want." He said looking at me, then walking away.

"I don't like him." Zayn said after the waiter walked away.

"What? Why?" I asked, hiding my amusement.

"He was checking you out. He's lucky I didn't rip his damn throat out."

I chuckled. "Zayn. He can look at me all he wants, it's not going to change the way I feel about you and the other guys." I said. "Actually, He can't look at me all he wants. That's just weird."

He chuckled a little bit, reaching across the table to grab my hand. I smiled. "So, what do you want?"

"Ummmm....spaghetti." I smiled.

"Why spaghetti? There's a whole menu of other things." He spoke, amusement clear in his voice.

"Because I like spaghetti." I smiled. He nodded and called the waiter back.

"Can we get two servings of spaghetti." Zayn Asked as the waiter wrote it down. The waiter looked at me and smirked and was about to say something before Zayn cut him off. "Oh and if you don't mind, could you stop staring at my girlfriend." He spoke harshly.

"Oh, sorry dude but you look old enough to be her brother. What are you, a pedo?" He chuckled to himself as if he said something funny.

"Oh and you're any better? Your what, eighteen?" Zayn spoke angrily. "If you think she's too young for me then she's definitely too young for you. Now stop staring at my girlfriend." His pupils dilated and I could tell that he was now compelling him. "Go quit your job. Tell your boss you were hitting on an underaged girl and felt so bad that you quit. Oh, and get us a new waiter." The waiter nodded then walked away.

"Woah." I said. "Thank you, Zayn. But you didn't have to do that."

"Yeah I did. You're my mate, I have to look protect you. Especially from assholes like that." He smiled at me. I smiled back and leaned across the table and gave him a peck on the lips. "O-oh. I- I Uh didn't know if you'd be comfortable with kissing at the moment."

I grinned at him. "Well, you deserved it."
Soon another waiter came over with one plate of spaghetti. "Oh, um. We ordered two plates." I told the middle aged woman.

"Oh I'll be back with another one." She said politely.

"No. It's fine, we can..share this one." Zayn said, then quickly looked over at me. "If that's okay with you?" I nodded.

"First date?" The waitress whispered in my ear. I nodded at her. "There's a window in the bathroom if you need to get out, and if you feel uncomfortable go up and order a Bloody Mary, one of the employees with get you outa here." She said.

"Thank you, but I doubt I will need it." I smiled at her. She smiled back and walked away. By the look Zayn gave me, I could tell he used vampire hearing to hear what she said. "Let me guess. You heard everything she just said?" He nodded.

"I like that they have a way for girls to get out of here when they feel uncomfortable. And for all she knew I could have forced you here tonight. I admire that she told you all that." I smiled at him. And we dug into our spaghetti. After a few minutes he broke the comfortable silence. "We should do that thing from the lady and the tramp." He suggested.

"Yes! Let's do it!" I laughed as we placed each end of the noddle in our mouths and we were laughing the whole time, until our lips met.

"Georgie!" I heard my name being called. My eyes widen as I pulled away to see jack making his way towards us. "I told you not to go out with him tonight!" He said as he approached us. "And you." He said as he pulled Zayn up out of his chair. I saw zayns eyes spark between brown and red. He was getting angry.

"Zayn." I warned. "Jack, let go of him."

"Why should I?" He spoke angrily. "I told you not to go out with this bastard tonight and you did!" People has started to stare.

"Because he's my mate!" I whisper/ shouted. "And right now, I'm the only one stopping him from going all vampire on your ass. Now let him go!" He let him go but grabbed my wrist and started pulling me away. "I'm not coming home tonight Zayn but I'll talk to you guys later. And I had fun tonight." I shouted as I got dragged away.

TRIGGER WARNING!!

"I can't believe you." I said as me and jack pulled out of the restaurant parking lot in my mothers van.

"I can't believe you." He fires back. "We used to be so close. What happened?"

"I grew up."

"But you shouldn't have to grow up. You're sixteen! You're still a kid! You shouldn't have moved out of your home to move in with a bunch of guys who are older than you! You heard what they said, they only want you to have their children! They-,.." I cut him off before he could continue.

"Jack stop!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. "God dammit! Don't you see they make me happy? After of years of being miserable! Dad leaving then finding out he wasn't even my real father! Then the- the man who raped my mother kidnapped me! Scarred me! I had my first kiss with some stranger when I was eight! And my second and my third and so much more! And I went through y-years of depression and I didn't even know what it was! I thought I was just extra sad. Because that's what everyone told me! Even mom! And it wasn't until I actually tried to do something about it that you all cared! I tried to end my life but I failed because I'm such a fucking failure." I screamed as I was sobbing. "I-I'm such a failure." Jack pulled me into his arms as I kept muttering. "I'm a failure."

"No, no you're not a failure. You didn't die because god knew that you needed to be here." He said softly. "When did you- you t-try to...kill your self?" He asked.

"That night, that we were supposed to go to the movies. But I was 'sick' so I stayed home. I took a bunch of pills. But I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and the sound of the twins playing." I was still sobbing into his shirt. "I failed. I failed at being a daughter. I failed at being a sister. I failed at being a friend. I failed at fucking killing myself. And I'm failing as a mate. I feel like I-if the g-g-guys know who I really am, then they'll l-leave me. I n-need them, Jack. I didn't realize but I do. Every time I'm away from them. Everything hurts."

"Listen to me. You didn't fail as a daughter, a sister or a friend and you're not going to fail as a mate. I've seen the way those guys look at you. They love you, and they'd never leave you. And I-If Zayn is willing to call a truce, then I am too." He said.

"Really?" I said happily.

"Yeah." He pulled me to him once more. "I love you sis."

"I love you too Jackie."

A/N

So...that was...intense.

Sorry about that guys.

But did y'all like it?

Also for anyone who skipped over the trigger warning and didn't read it I'll sum it up for you guys what happened without triggering anyone.

Georgia thought that she was failing at being a sister, daughter and mate. And jack helped her see that she wasn't a failure and they had a like sibling heart-to-heart.

Byeeee love you guys!!