"Hi"

GEORGIA-ROSE

I had somehow convinced my family to let me go back with my mates, with the promise that I'd be back tomorrow. I was  laying in bed when a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in." My quiet voice became just loud enough for whoever's at the door to hear.

Louis pokes his head in first, then the rest of his body following. He walked over towards my bed, taking his shoes off and laying next to me, us both staring up at the ceiling.

"Hi." He spoke quietly.

"Hi." I spoke back.

He sighed, contently, "hi."

I smiled lightly. "Hi."

"Maybe 'hi', can be our 'okay'." Louis suggested.

My smile widened. "Yeah, I like that idea. Hi."

"Hi." We were both smiling fools. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He suddenly said, making my head snap towards him to find him already watching me with questioning eyes.

"A-a date?" I stuttered up, surprised by the question.

"Yeah, a date. You know? I take you out someplace, we talk, if we like it we go on another one. If we don't, we can still try again, if you'd like."

My head snapped back to the ceiling, as he still watched me. I hadn't ever thought about going on a date with any of the guys. I mean sure, we're mates and all. But a date? I mean, I guess it could be fun. I've never actually been on a date before, and I'd love for Louis to be my first.

"The stars are so beautiful, don't you think?" I randomly spoke. "They shine all the time, even when you can't see them. Even on the cloudiest of nights, they're still up there. I love the stars, sometimes I wish I could be one, you know? Always there, even when I'm being outshined, always there....always there." I whispered the last part."

"Yeah. We vampires believe that when you die, you become a star. Even in death you'd shine. Do you think stars ever get lonely? I get lonely, a lot. Even though I have all of the other guys around me. Until you arrived." I looked back
over at him to find him now looking at the ceiling. "But then you didn't want us. Didn't want me. I'm trying to change that. You can love something and not want it, and I want you to love me for me, not the mate bond." He looked back at me, we were both laying on our sides, facing each other. "I want to prove to you that I'm worth loving. So, Georgia-Rose, will you go on a date with me?" He asked once again.

"Yes, Louis. I'd love to go on a date with you." I smiled widely. I couldn't stop myself before my lips crashed onto his. Our lips molded together and I let all of my thoughts drift away. Whenever I kiss (or get kissed by) one of the guys, it feels as if it solves all of my problems. Like I have nothing to worry about, it's so comforting.

....................................

The next day, Saturday. I visited my family for a few hours without the guys. They wanted me to spend some alone time with my family. Which I was grateful for, I wanted to spend some time with my family too. We all went to the lake and had a picnic like we used to do. Then we went to the park and had a race across the jungle gym. After that we went home and watched our favorite movie. Aladdin.

It was such an amazing day, to say the least. But it wasn't over yet, mine and Louis date was in a half an hour, they dropped me off at eight-AM, it was now three-PM. A half an hour before our date, I completely forgot about it until now, when we were making cookies.

"Oh shhhhh-...." I stopped myself, looking over at my mother who gave me a pointed look.
"-shooticus cherry trees."

"There ya go. Now what's wrong baby?" She asked me, putting down the rolling pin she was using for the cookies.

"I have a date. With Louis, in a..." I looked at the clock. "A half an hour!"

Giana's eyes widened. "It's okay! It's fine. Let's go." She put down her rolling pin, grabbing my arm, leading me to our-her room.
She went into her closet. Pulling out a bunch of clothes. "Do you know where he's bringing you?" She shouted.

"No. But this morning he said to dress
casual-dressy. So a casual dress I think...that means? I don't know." I spoke the truth.

"It's okay. I know exactly what you should where."

Twenty-minutes later and Giana has me in a tight, white crop-top, with a pink skater shirt, and lace leggings. Not really my style, but she's the expert. She is the one with the girlfriend. Oh yeah, I haven't seen Veronica in forever.
"Hey, G? Where's veronica? I haven't seen her in forever." I could see I said something wrong as her face fell.

"We..we broke up. After you went missing, I was so caught up in looking for you, that she left because I wasn't showing her enough attention." A tear escaped her eye.

I instantly shot up into her arms, hugging her tightly. "I'm so, so sorry. This is all my fault."

"No, no it's not." She pulled away, but still held my hands. "It's hers. And she lost a hell of a girl." I always loved how self confident Giana was. "She didn't help me through one of my hardest times when I helped her after her dad  left. And I'm fine with that. You never know who your true friends are until you go through your hardest times."

The doorbell rang and a few seconds later my mom yelled to me, saying that the guys were here.

I walked downstairs and all the guys stared at me, with love in their eyes. "Hello." I said, snapping them out of their trance.

"We're here to take you to Louis. He has a surprise for you."

I said goodbye to my family and soon, we were on our way to where Louis was. I was nervous, but deep down, I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.