All I ever wanted *Request for SarahMcKinney*

Name: Akira

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Personality: Extremely loud, random,spontaneous , and lazy.

Looks: Super long blue hair, purple eyes, average size 5'7.

******************************************************************

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!!!!" I yelled happily jumping on Naruto's back. "FORWARD MARCH!"

Naruto had just back from a mission and I greeted him in my favorite way. Demanding a piggy back ride!

"Akira can't you give me a break? I'm tireeed~"

"THE GREAT NARUTO UZUMAKI IS SO WEAK HE CAN'T EVEN CARRY A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL HOME?!" I yelled pretending to be shocked.

He smirked and I smiled.

"Alright you asked for it!"

'Tehe, gets him every time!' >:3

 Naruto started racing me towards home and it was really fun! The wind in my face made me feel so free! I loved it all, until we bumped into a small problem...Ino..

"Naruto watch where your going!"

"Sorry Ino.." Naruto apologized.

He must have had good balance or something because we didn't fall.

"You better be! You ruined my hair!"

"Hey pig, he said he was sorry! Now move it so we can continue our fun!"

"What did you say to me?!"

"Mooooove iiiiit soooo weeeee caaaaann coooontiiiiinuuue ooouurrr fuuuunn~" I said slower and she glared at me but I just smiled.

She got up and dusted off and I whispered in Naruto's ear to go faster. He ran ahead smiling and I smiled more brightly. When we finally got to my house he set me down and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Thanks Naruto, why don't you come in and we can talk about your mission?"

"Sorry I wish I could but I have to check into the hospital for injuries, Sakura's orders." Naruto said with his goofy smile and I frowned.

"Are you going because your hurt or because you want to see Sakura?"

"......"

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that..Night." I said going inside and shutting the door before he could say anything.

Naruto was always so oblivious! All I ever really wanted was to be with him, to always see that perfect smile of his; but he was always gawking at Sakura. SHE'S NOT EVEN AN A-CUP! SHE WEARS TRAINING BRAS MAN! TRAINING BRAS! Unlike me who is a lovely C-cup.

Don't get me wrong, me and Sakura were ok friends and all but she can be a little meh sometimes if you know what I mean..*cough cough* Weakling *cough cough*.......I don't understand how she can punch Naruto if she can't even open a pickle jar.

I sighed and kicked off my shoes before going to the living room and laying on the couch. I was watching TV and eating chips while mostly thinking about Naruto.

'Stupid blond..doesn't even know I love him...' 

A few hours past and I decided to go to bed. I wished Naruto was in bed with me though, not in a pervy way but just to cuddle until I fall asleep.

'That sounds nice..' My thoughts trailed off until I fell asleep.

***

It was noon and I was thinking about Naruto so much I completely forgot about breakfast! I was starving and I had a few lame D-rank missions to do.

"Plleeeeeaaase~" I whined to Shikamaru (probably my worst choice..)

"No Akira."

"But I'm sooooooo hungry~" I whined again and my stomach growled.

"I'm not doing your missions for you!"

"Buuuuuuuut~"

"Hey I'll do them, you need food to live so I'd be happy to do it." Chouji said munching on some chips.

"Thank you Chouji!" I said giving him a hug and half glared at Shikamaru.

"Lazy ass..."

"I could say the same about you.."

"WHATEVER! IMA GET ME SOME FOOD!" I yelled happily and ran to the ramen shop.

When I went in I immediately sat down and ordered my favorite type of ramen..That's when I noticed Naruto was there..It shouldn't be a surprise since he loves ramen though.

"Hey Akira, hungry?"

"Yeeeeees~! I haven't even had breakfast so I'm starving!"

Naruto chuckled and smiled at me.

"I'll pay for you then so eat as much as you'd like."

"FOR REAL?! DUDE YOUR AWESOME! I WANT THREE BOWLS!" I yelled and got my first bowl.

I ate it happily before getting my other two bowls and chowing down. Man that was good stuff! And through the whole thing Naruto kept glancing at me. A little creepy but whatever. After we were both done Naruto paid and we walked out together.

"Hey Akira?"

"Hey Naruto." I giggled with a smile.

"About yesterday...."

"Don't worry about it, I just blurt random stuff out sometimes, you know that."

"Yeah but...I can't help but feel that..."

"That...?" I tried finishing for him.

"That you like me.."

I sighed then smiled brightly.

"It's because I do like you silly."

"No I mean-

"I know what you mean Naruto." I smiled more and quickly kissed his lips before he could say anything else.

I was surprised that he kissed back. I kissed a little longer before pulling away.

"Sorry, I know that must have been weird but.." I said seeing his faint blush but he smiled softly and pulled me close before kissing me.

This time I was blushing but my blush was redder than his was. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back while his arms went around my waist. When we pulled apart we gazed into each others eyes like in some crap love movie.

"I stopped liking Sakura a long time ago Akira, back when we fist met. I just wasn't sure if you liked me but all I ever wanted was to be with you." Naruto said and I smiled brightly.

"That's all I ever wanted to."

****************************************

So long story short, me and Naruto became lovers and eventually got married. Yeah it made Hinata upset but we became good friends and she also became the god mother and baby sitter to our beautiful twin boys. They were 'rather troublesome' as Shikamaru put it.

But they were my life and all I ever wanted was Naruto and my family. AND I GOT IT BITCHES!!! >:D

*********************************************************************

Sorry it took so long Seary berry, hope u liked it and me froves chu~ or is it fwoves chu? I dunno lol PEACE! Next one is Akamaru I believe, and then it's....Kisame....I think...I dunno but I have it written in my notes so I don't forget the order, later!