Break Your Heart- Hidan

Name: ________(Your name)

Gender: Female

Age: 22 (Immortal)

Looks: Short red and silver hair, red eyes, big chested, pale skin, -------------> the pic is u!

Personality: Mostly calm, rock n roll chick, bad ass, sarcastic, sassy, fun, a little flirty.

Background: Your a jashinist who's in the Akatsuki like Hidan but you don't get along with him, instead you find it fun to make fun of him.

(sry guys, I'll make a dude one next time! :D)

WARNING!: May be a little too steamy for some innocent minded readers, remember this is a HIDAN one-shot, it's not gonna be all cutesy and innocent. You have been warned.....

*************************************************************************************************************

You were walking down the hallway to go pray, you hadn't prayed to Jashin in awhile and figured it was about time to but you were stopped by Hidan.

"Hey what's up up bitch?" Hidan asked pushing you against the wall.

You stayed expressionless yet calm though a hint of annoyance was mixed in. You weren't too fond on Hidan but he seemed to take an interest in you.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Just wanted to know what's up? We Jashinits gotta stick together ya know."

"Do you mind moving? I have to go." You said and Hidan got a bit shocked.

"Go?"

You giggled a little at Hidan's reaction.

"Go pray, dumb ass. Not to the bathroom." You said pushing Hidan off you and entered the praying room.

Both you and Hidan demanded one until you finally got a small room that used to be for storage. You sat down on the pentagram and stabbed yourself to trace your blood on it. You silently prayed then spoke allowed to finish.

"And please shrink Hidan's head in your free time. It's way too big and it's starting to make his neck look like a twig."

"What?! It is not a fucking twig!" Hidan yelled but it was muffled by the door.

You smiled, you knew he'd been listening so you said that just to mess with his head. You prayed silently again then got up to leave. Your prayer was:

'Thanks for giving me a fun toy to play with here.'

You pushed past Hidan and ignored him as you went into the kitchen. You looked through the fridge but couldn't find anything but strange deep red juice. You shrugged and poured a cup before taking a sip. You made a sour face as the liquid was thick and had a horrible taste.

"Ew what the hell is this?" You said giving the cup an un-easy look.

"That would be blood." Hidan said entering the kitchen with a smile on his face.

'He never gives up.' You thought then looked back at the cup remembering it was blood.

"GROSE!!!!" You yelled as Hidan laughed.

"What's a matter? We eat blood to kill our enemies."

"I know and it's usually warm but this stuff is crap." You said adding ice and water. "Ya gotta add water and ice to it if your gonna drink it cold."

You took another sip and it was better. Hidan stared at you almost disgusted, you knew it was supposed to freak you out so instead you freaked him out. You went and sat on the couch to watch TV and Hidan sat next to you.

'Really? Again?' You thought and set your cup down.

"Ok look, you shouldn't fall for me cause I'll end up breaking your heart."

"Pft. I'll be the on to break your heart, mine's made of steal!"

"Oh really?" You asked getting a bit playful.

"Yeah fucking really!-

Hidan was cut off when you shoved him to the floor and started making out with him. Without realization Hidan had opened his mouth and your tongues glided with each other. You felt Hidan grab at your ass but your hands were occupied being in his hair.

You quickly got up and got to your feet leaving Hidan on the floor. You poured the rest of the blood on his face then dropped the cup.

"GAAAH!!! You bitch!"

"I was born one baby." You said before quickly leaving and you heard Hidan and Kakuzu fighting over the cup you broke.

You smiled devilishly as you made your way to your room.

For the past two hours you played none stop rock n roll music while reading a manga about a dark witch. You heard banging on the door and you rolled your eyes as you knew exactly who it was.

'Hidan.'

"You mind turning that fucking music down?! I'm trying to fucking pray over here bitch!"

You smiled as you got a devilish idea and cranked up the music. Hidan banged on the door louder and you kept turning it up till it reached full blast. Hidan finally burst through the door and smashed your stereo causing you to frown a little.

'It was a good stereo while it lasted.'

Hidan looked at you pissed off but you gave him a playful grin.

"I have a question for you."

"I got a better one, why the fuck did you turn it up?!" Hidan shouted as you shut and locked your door.

"Why do you say 'fuck' all the time? Could it be that your really a virgin?"

"Pft. Bitch please! I invented sex!"

"Prove it." You said with a smile and Hidan smiled back.

You two began making out like crazy and you had a fun idea to use chains. You had fun to the point where you left Hidan bound in chains in the bastment naked and covered in blood. Instead of having sex you got him horny by making out and stabbing him, then you left without missiing any clothing just to piss him off.

He got his revenge though, after a few weeks you did like him enough to 'do it' and you weren't able to walk for a month! Hidan really did invent sex, is what you thought during that whole month. You two still joke about how you should stay away from each other before you break each other's hearts.

It's a complicated relashionship but it lasted for 20 years and is still going. You made fun of Hidan for being taken down by one kid after you dug him up and peiced him back together. You wonder to this vary day when you two will every...

Break each others hearts......Naaaaah he loves you too much.

**********************************************************************************************************

Ok so the next YOU story is gonna be a boyXboy thing cause I support dem! Anyways sry if it's not that good, I kinda rushed it a little...Anyways I hope you still liked it! And I'm too lazy to edit now sooooo yeah, later! ;P