Blitzo x Reader - {hurt/comfort}

I'm going to stop tagging people bc that's exhausting! Also, JFC where the h e l l did all of you people come from?? 

If you requested something along this oneshots line just know that I'm killing all you birds with one stone and compiling the simple requests into one big Oneshot. As I said, there's SO MANY OF YOU REQUESTING ITS HARD TO KEEP UP OOF.

{...}

"Blitzo bitch, Stolace is at the door!" You called, eager to get the feathered freak out of your fur. 

"I told you to stop calling me Blitzo bitch (Y/N)! Also, what the flying FUCK is Stolace doing at the door?" He yelled, rushing in and practically crashing into the door. You snorted bemusedly and leaned up against the frame, all cool and collected...hopefully.

"Probably looking for a quickie," You said, a smirk tugging at your lips. Blitzo glared at you, muttering under his breath yet again; "It was one time..."

"However many times you've fucked the guy, he's still waiting at the door-"

"DONT LET HIM IN!"Shouted Moxxie from his and Millie's office down the hall. You quirked an eyebrow at Blitzo and rolled your eyes fondly.

"Open the door, or else he might break-in. We all know the owls obsessed..." You trailed off.

With you...

But you didn't say that part aloud. 

Blitzo must've noticed the dejected, kicked-puppy look in your eyes because he shuffled over--quite awkwardly--and put a hesitant hand on your shoulder. You inhaled deeply and tried not to breathe in his face--god knows you probably had morning breath, or something worse. Blitzo looked away nervously, patting where his hand was resting. 

"Sorry, uhm-Im...not sure if you like this kinky fucker..." He tried. 

Okay, so Blitzo wasn't the best at...confornatation but at least he was trying. 

"But I gotta open the door or else he literally will run into the window in the conference room," Blitzo said, giving you a dry laugh. You nodded slowly, giving him a reassuring thumbs up to continue with the operation. 

As soon as he opened the door, the cloaked owl crashed in. "Oh BLITZO my dear, its simply dreadful having to walk those dirty streets." He cried, resting a dramatic hand on his forehead and leaning into Blitzos arms. You forced down the uncomfortable spike of envy that came from your stomach.

The demon pushed Stolace out of his arms gently, straightening out his outfit aggressively. You gave him a look as he stuck out his tongue out at you.

"Yeah? Try walking these streets every day...Stolace..." He laughed bitterly. 

You could tell he was trying to force Bird-Bitch out of his vocabulary.

"Anyways, what can I do you for? You wouldn't come on the streets if it wasn't something fuckin' important." He asked before Stolace could respond. All was well for you, watching their exchange silently, unbothered. Until the Owl Prince finally noticed your calm presence. His pupilless eyes widened and he looked you up and down--like a mean girl. Christ.

"Hello?" 

He didn't respond, simply turning back to Blitzo and giving him a questioning look."I didn't know you hired the homeless. I thought they were your only joy in life..." He paused, wrinkling his nose. "death?" He asked, not-so-quietly. 

You raised an eyebrow, surprised and ready to show the fucker just how much Hell had taught you. Stolace shared a long glance with Blitzo; meanwhile, said demon was looking pretty awkward. You huffed and crossed your arms, giving Blitzo the go-ahead-and-tell-this-bitch look. He sighed and pulled at his eyelids, groaning loudly. The Owl leaned onto Blitzos shoulder and gave you a wicked grin.