Moxxies Breakdown {Hurt/Comfort}

@ChristmasRacoonAsh and the others that gave me the excuse to write this.
{not particularly a pairing, except with Millie of course. It's just the others witnessing a panic attack :)}

{...}

Loonas day had been brilliant, thanks for asking. On top of her vicious hangover, she'd forgotten a lunch—resorting to Moxxies as she usually did.

She guessed he was having a pretty piss-poor day because man did it really set him off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Bring your own lunch once in a while will you?!" He screamed, Millie cringing on the sidelines.
"Sorry Moxxie, but I don't know how much of this bitchy-attitude of yours I can handle." She quipped, sharper than usual.

Blitzo stuck his head in with all the commotion going on.

"Who's yelling at my Loona?!"

"Sir, with all due respect, you've got to fucking deal with her attitude, I can't take this anymore!" He yelled, teeth bared.

Loonas eats pricked up and her tail swished dangerously. Moxxie always got fired up, but this was a first. He hardly ever swore at any of them—except for Blitzo on special occasions.

"Alright alright Moxx, here you can have your....whatever this is." She trailed off, handing him the food she'd borrowed.
Her stomach dropped, damnit. That didn't seem to help. Moxxie was even worse than before.

Don't fucking cry

Don't you dare...

He's fucking crying.

She'd never known how to deal with raw emotion like that. Everything would be much easier if people were just stone-cold like her. Like how hard was it to save your tears for your pillow?

Clearly difficult.

Millie was cradling Moxxies head, whispering into his ear. Whatever she was doing, it wasn't working very well.

"Christ Loona, he's hyperventilating!" She cried as Moxxie curled further into her arms, seeking comfort. Loona felt a pang of guilt, though she shoved it away bitterly.

Then again, she could relate.

"Look I'm sorry Moxxie...I didn't realize...uhm" She tried but trailed off nervously, tangling her fingers in her hair. Moxxies condition wasn't improving.

"Give him some space please!" Millie said, gently putting her hand on Moxxies cheek, whispering, "Is this okay?"

He nodded, still shaking violently.

Loona was lost.

{...}

Shit. Fuck. SHIT.

Moxxies eyes flitted around the room spastically. There was so much pressure...too many eyes, too many things.

The only presence he could count on was Mollie, thank god. Blitzo was peeking in from behind the door, Loona was looking at him with widened eyes, and Moxxie was still shaking.

"Is he okay?" Blitzo asked, although Moxxie couldn't hear him all that well.

No.

He saw Millie shake her head frantically, still trying desperately to coax him back to reality.
It was so mortifying-the entire office was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Please stop staring." He murmured, pulling himself up to Millies ear-he meant it towards everyone. Millie obeyed, giving her signature death glare to everyone. Or, the two that occupied the room.