𝙪𝙣𝙤 .

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚."

Senaiah Marie Woodschapter one

Senaiah Marie Woods
chapter one .

I put my AirPods in and sat in the passenger seat of my og car, shuffling through my recent playback playlist that was literally full of anything Rod Wave.

It was a Rod Wave typa day anyway.

I was just trynna vibe and enjoy the lil short ass drive to the ugly ass campus that I didn't wanna be on for a good part of the day but like always the Virgo—my mom— just HAD to say sum.

She tapped my on my shoulder once she realized Ian care about whatever she was trynna say and then goes on to ask a dumb ass question like, "so nai how yo classes going, what your grades looking like"

I staled faced her still scrolling through Snapchat watching stories with one AirPod in and replied, "it's screight."

Not even the devil in hell could stop her ass from wanting to pry and play nice but the funny thing is, she only cared or tried to play nice when it was time for payday coming around and I definitely wasn't finna entertain it.

"nai" I looked at her and said what and y'all already know how black mothers go well, the toxic ones, "don't what me you disrespectful heffa"

"Aight" and with that I pushed the door open halfway with the car still coasting into the parking space, slinging my back pack over one shoulder and slamming the door shut with my free hand.

It was Monday, I wasn't trynna argue at 7 inna morning. She could argue with herself before I let her ruin my day again.

I kept my held my head high, eyes darting from left to right just lingering over the familiar surroundings as I trudged across campus to the usual spot until 8.

"Heart been broke so many times, I— I don't know what to believeeeee.."

Tuh broke is an understatement but say dat shit Rod.

I opened the heavy ass door and sucked my teeth at the sight of one of my classmates already here, screamin at her phone loud asl.

Ghetto.

I ignored it and went to the back row and sat down placing bag in the chair beside me.

I closed my eyes and tried to get a nap in before the lecture but this dumbass bitch was acting like she and the bitch onna phone the only two people in the world and ian gon lie, it was starting to irritate a bitch.

" bring that shit down, im trynna sleep bih. Loud mouth ah" I yelled over her annoying ass voice and she stilled for a second and turned around already trynna cut her eyes at me but I could've cared less.

"what was that"

I told her ass to lower her voice but I guess since we playing dumb, let me entertain this hoe.

I cleared my throat real loud and looked her dead in the eye and said "stfu or gtfo, you too mf loud and it's only 8:26. Take that shit outside and dead it"

And just like that I put my AirPods back in, turned the volume up and put my head back down, falling comfortably to sleep in silence.

I woke up to somebody nudging me awake with the sign in sheet for attendance. I groggily grabbed the blue pen out the side of my bag and scribbled my name on the list and passed it forward.

I picked up my phone checking the time to see a text from my mom.

og: your auntie told me makari get out next week nai

Read 9:47 AM

I rubbed my eyes and reread the message again, not believing it. My favorite cousin was finally coming home and I was finally gonna be able to have somebody back on my side.

A big ass smile spread across my face as our memories together played like a film in my head.

I was so stuck up my own ass that I didn't even notice the professor dismissing us.

Damn. I didn't even catch the lecture, again.

I sighed and grabbed my bag, slipping my phone in my back pocket while slightly speeding up to catch the already closing door.

SMACK!

It would be JUST MY MF LUCK to have that bitch slam shut and smashing my big toe inna process. Ain't that some shit.

Real bitches cry ok.

And that's exactly what I did. Lifted my leg slightly to grip my toe while in a silent screaming contest with my myself and let a few tears roll down my face.

I eventually crouched down and was now sitting completely on my ass in the middle of an empty ass room, rocking from side to side clutching my toe in my hand blowing at it in hopes of it to not swell.

It had turned a light darkish shade of purple and I'm sure I could feel my heart in my toe pulsating like a mf.

I threw my head back against the wall, finally hearing the music spilling from one of my AirPod that fell out and rolled on the ground just to hear fat ass Rod wave voice.

"When your back against the waaaall, phone keep ringin with no one you can caaaaall.."

I groaned out loud. "Duck ass nigga bro on me"

15 minutes later

I wiggled my toes to see if I could feel em again and slid my feet back into my ugg slippers, picked my bag up and snatched my AirPods up off the floor puttin em back inna case and into my pocket huffing.

I pushed the same heavy ass door back open when unnecessary ass force and watched it fly back almost knocking the boy behind it down.

I glanced back over my shoulder to see if they actually fell and kept walking after notice they didn't.

Although not even 6 steps later I heard a loud ass, "Yo!" coming from behind me. I just shrugged it off tho. They were probably trynna get their friends attention.

"i know she hear me yelling at her black ass"

Oh so they were talking to me. Tuh. Better learn how to come correct or don't come at all love.

—————————————————————
soooo this my first time writing and ion know where ima go with this but 🤷🏾‍♀️