Chapter 22 (Ryan and Josh)

Ryan Pov

After seeing Emma's true self I felt disgusted with myself. How can I hurt someone with such a pure soul? She is a great Luna and person all around and I lost that just to be with her own sister. Dominic was right I was a worthless person and didn't deserve her. I sometimes wonder if Star would leave me for her true mate but then remember she won't because he rejected her too and has now moved on. I do sometimes worry but I know my love for her and hers for me is true. We were horrible people back then and saw the error of our behavior and decided that we needed to change, not be so angry at each other and think positive. When we asked Emma to forgive us we didn't expect to hear all that was said and we learned that she was right. I did vile things to her just to see her hurt and then found out she was my mate and rejected her with now second thought. I always put her down and then for her to have forgiven me right after she left I didn't understand how she could. Now I see she doesn't get revenge, she doesn't wish for someone to hurt, if you hurt her and when people take action she makes sure that they forgive the person just as she has. She is wise and pure of heart, Blake truly does deserve her and her children are just like her and partly like Blake.  They do first then think (which is something Blake would do) but there daughter is the one that thinks first then sets them straight if they don't feel guilt(which is what Emma would do). I have never seen a bunch of kids who are so wise and caring for there mother. I wish my child will be just like her children but I wonder about the boys because she did imply Marcus was our child when she explained our lose from knowing him. So does that mean she took him in after we gave him up? I would like to ask but as the meeting her wolf i'm guessing but then why did she tell pack like her? hmmm but anyways told us not to upset her or hurt her so I will wait until she is ready to tell us about Marcus.

Josh Pov

I heard a knock on my door and got up to answer it Cody sat up and waited to see who it was too. When I opened it I saw the kids all there lined up looking at me with guilt.

"No boys tell him right now" demanded Bella

"Uncle Josh" started Mason

"We are really really" then Marcus

"Sorry for being mean and sorry for putting clowns in your room." ended Matthew

The whimpered some and had tears in there eyes and I couldn't be mad at them I understood they are strongly protective of there mother.

"It's ok guys I forgive you and understand." I told them then hugged each one and kissed there forehead

"Go and play i'm not upset at you guys so play with the other kids try to behave though ok." The looked up with happiness in there eyes and Bella with knowing in hers.

"Ok love you Uncle Josh" they all said and ran off with out Bella

"They are really sorry Uncle Josh and so is everyone from the pack. They wanted to tell you but we told we would." She told me in her sweetest voice then hugged me and told me she loved me then ran off. Closing the door I walked to my bed and snuggled with Cody.

"Well I don't know who to thank but i'm happy that they forgave me and I won't be getting the cold shoulder anymore." I told Cody

Not hearing the door open we then hear someone answer

"You should thank your Luna for that." answered Luke

"What do you mean?" i questioned

"I am not of liberty to answer that question because she wishes for the pack not to tell you. We had a pack meeting earlier and Luna gave us some news that I am her to inform you." He told me

I was hurt that they didn't tell me about the pack meeting but let it go because I wouldn't want to go with all the angered pack.

"Why didn't the twins come and tell me?" i wondered