chapter 1

This is my first story so i hope you like it and please no copying it.

<3

"FAT ASS GET UP AND MAKE US OUR BREAKFAST!" yelled my sister Star.

My names Emma and I'm the weakest link in my pack, yes pack, my family and everyone in my pack are werewolfs. I'm not but it's ok. The only thing is that everyone treats me like crap and loves beating me. Only my eldest brother Luke treats me as an equal. I got up and did my morning routine and ran downstairs to cook for the whole pack. I made pancakes, eggs, and put orange juice and put it all on the table, then waited for everyone to come down. My sister Star came down rubbing herself on Ryan the Beta, then my other brother Trent, my parents Paul and Sandra, the rest of the pack, and last my eldest brother Luke.

"Emma are you going to eat with us or just stand there looking pretty," Luke asked with a smile on his face.

Oblivious of the glares I was receiving from my pack and family.

"I ate earlier big brother but you eat I'm good," I told him.

"Alright but if I find out your lying I'm going to be upset little one."

"I'm not."

Everyone ate and left so I can clean up, Luke stayed back but I told him it was ok so he went to meet with my father to discus about whatever they do.

Before I headed out to school Luke called me back inside and gave me a huge bear hug and said,

"Happy Birthday little one and I hope you find your mate today but let me know first so I can talk to him." he told me smiling like crazy.

"OK and thank you Lukey love you,"

"Love you too little one"

~AT SCHOOL~

When I got to school I started smelling something  yummy that had my inner tiger, yes tiger screaming

"MATE! MATE! MATE!," LUNA SCREAMED

"FOLLOW IT! FOLLOW IT! PLEASE!"

So I did, I walked like crazy following it and stopped in front of two people going at it in front of my locker. so I coughed and they pulled apart to look at me, but all I can see is Ryan and when I looked into his eyes I saw shock, love, and happiness but then, it all changed to guilt, disgust,and hate.

My heart hurt but I said "mate" and he did something I would never think he would do; he slapped me in front of everyone and said something that broke my heart so much I was in tears.

"Never say that! You are not my mate, no, my mate would be beautiful, not gross and fat no she would be like Star! No! she is Star."

Then he came up to my ear and whispered so low no one would hear, " I reject you as my mate."

I stood there heartbroken and in tears watching him walk away with my sister in his arms, once they were gone I ran home and up to my room without Luke knowing and cried myself until I fell asleep.

I woke up around noon and walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and noticed my tiger has been quite so i stared talking to her.

"Hey Luna are you ok?

"No but I will be once we leave"

"I can't. What about Luke? He will miss us so much"

"I know, but he will understand once you let him know what has happening behind his back."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we are stronger then they know Emma. I can't let them keep treating you like they do, we'll be ok I promise."

"ok, we'll leave. I'll write a letter and pack."

So I did, I got a piece of paper and wrote,

Dear pack,

I'm leaving and never coming back!

Lukey, I love you so much but I can't take the way the pack treats me behind your back; all those bruises and broken bones were never accidents they were from mom, dad, Star, Trent, Ryan, and the  rest of the pack. They have been abusing me sinceI turned 12 and never stopped. I'm sorry I never told you, but you had bigger things to worry about besides me. I will miss you and don't blame yourself for what was done, it wasn't your fault.

Mom and dad I don't know why you guys hated me so much maybe it was because I never shifted but that is no reason to hate me and abuse me you were suppose to be my parents and love me not treat me like scum.

Star and Trent you guys were suppose to love me and take care of me too but you didn't, you helped in the abuse. I really hope now you guys are happy the fatty is gone and never coming back.

Ryan I hope you are happy with Star because, " I Emma Rose Black accept your rejection." have a great life.

The rest of you were suppose to have my back like a pack is suppose too but you didn't, you turned your backs on me and pushed me around.

So the fat pig is gone and never coming back, I hope your happy.

Love,

Emma

P.S. Lukey I'll call you when I get to a safe place.

I packed my stuff and put the note on my bed with my white tiger stuff toy for Luke and made sure I had my black wolf one. Then jumped out the window and ran until I was at the end of our land, looked back one more time whispering "I love you Lukey" and walked out the pack border.