Chapter 9 (naming/mating)

Rose Pov

I was finally happy it has been about three months since the triplets have been born yes we call them that since they were all born on the same day we decided to tell them the truth once they ask or when we find fit to let them know. I would never lie to them so I will not if they ask before we let them know. Blake and the pack have been wonderful with the kids, they have grown fast since there half wolf and half tiger we still do not know why I am a tiger yet and Luna will not help with the matter either so we have to keep searching. When he saw my sisters baby I could not compare the emotions I had he looked a little like mine but a tad diffrence.(since I never told you how she looked nor everyone else I tell you now but just her and Ryan )

I have red hair, green almost hazel eyes, i'm 5'6 light skined, I have never been overweight so when my pack would call me that I was  never hurt because I knew I wasnt. my hair is in waves to my shoulders and well I'm pretty.

Ryan has sandy blond hair, with blue eyes, he is 5'10 and light skined, his hair falls just over her forehead.

So, Mason has Ryan's sandy blond hair with hazel eyes and Matthew has my red hair with his blue eyes. As for Ryan's and Star's baby he has red hair with blue eyes too, so they all seem alike. We decided to name him something deffrent yet fitting since he was ours he had Blake's last name also so his name is Marcus Williams.

So the littles are more advance for there age since there were's so they are turning in there cribs and we know they will be crawling soon. I have been pretty busy also with the little ones, training, researching about myself, and luna matters. (Not my tiger luna) We haven't found much but hopefully soon. Cindy, Luke's mate is almost due and they are having a little girl which I'm super excited and can't wait to see pictures. We do send him pictures of the kids often also since he hasn't been able to come by. We have been having minor rouge problems but so has Lukey, I believe every pack is having them. Rouges are were's who have been kicked out of there pack or choose to they let there wolf take over and lose there humanity. They  show no mercy and attack anyone.

Other then that we have been pretty content, although Blake and I haven't finished out mating. We decided to wait a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a chapter i know its short but just a little catch up...ther next chapter should be ahead maybe 3 years we'll see

<3