ALEXIA KING

Today is Monday and I don't have enough courage to face Kevin yet, so I'm calling in sick. I know Ed will go berserk over me and most probably he will be here, after college.

I sit down on the couch in the living room with chicken steak and Camembert Cheese.

When did I start eating cheese and that too Camembert? I'm so messed up. I am angry at him but I want to see him again. Last weekend kept playing on repeat in my head. I just couldn't get over his touch. The way we touched each other like two thirsty souls. I can still feel the presence of his lips on mine. My breathing speeds up and I quickly switch on the TV and for an hour, I keep flipping through channels without even paying attention to it. Finally, I settle on Discovery Channel.

After trying for a long to concentrate on whatever shit going on the screen, I groan in frustration. The moment I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes, I drift back to my memories. My memories are like drugs, when nothing works, they work. They keep in a leash of my reality. I don't deserve her.

Flashback

"Wear this" The person whom I called my AUNT for 14 years orders me to wear a black skimpy outfit.

It barely covers my body, my back is just held by a mere crisscross thread and my nipples are jutting out and my vagina is covered with a piece of net.

She braids my hair and it reminds me of good times when this same person used to oil my hair with Mom oiling hers. 

She calls her other two friends.

I stand numb at my spot and soon they all strip in front of me. I close my eyes at reflex because I can't see a naked body, it's just my habit.

First I was perplexed, why am I wearing this skimpy outfit and they are naked? And what else is going to happen? And what these pieces of equipment are for?

My unasked questions were answered when they made me watch the Dominant and Submissive relationships but in the video, the Dominant was a man and the submissive was a woman or vice versa. Then they showed me a woman-woman relationship. I knew they are called lesbians but I'm not interested in girls.

"I'm not gay. I can't do this, please. I'm of no use because I'm not interested in girls or women" I tried to explain them but they only laughed like evils.

"This is called BDSM and you're our pet so we want you to play the role of Dominatrix and we will be your submissive. You'll call us all humiliating names like bitch, slut, whore, etc., and just do as we say" she explained but I was still clueless.

I stand there in fear of what's coming next and am now used to it.

*****************************

I open my eyes with a long breath and my damp eyes met the dark blue one. 

"What- when-?"

"Calm down" I flinch back before he could touch me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Kevin says sincerely and this Kevin is similar to the Kevin before our mistake, with the same intense expression and lots of questions.

"For how long you've been sitting here?" I ask somewhat afraid if he might have witnessed something.

"23 minutes 16 seconds" He replies, searching for my eyes. I looked on his left cheek to avoid eye contact.

"And that's not creepy at all," I remark, still hurt over his last words from that night. 

"Why did you miss your classes today?" He ignores my snide remark and I notice he just loves asking me questions.