I love you

Tord POV

Huh?! What makes him say that? I do love him. A lot. I care for him. I'm not using him no no no. I love him.

"Tom what makes you say that?"

"I'm asking you a question"

"Of course I love you I did this just for you my pineapple"

"You did? Even you did cheat on me. And pointed a gun at me for her?"

He was about to cry....

"Tom I had to. I need her army."

"That's your part for using me."

"But I do love you I brought this gifts."

"You can get this in the dollar store. Besides the necklace"

"......."

"Ugh why should I trust you?"

"Don't you love me?"

"...... I used to."

"I leave you alone."

I left.

Tom POV

Do I even love him? Ugh I'm so sorry Tord I didn't mean this to go far.

Time Skip

It was 9:30pm and Im waiting for Tord. Someone opened the door it was dark so I can scare him. He was going to out bed and I scare him.

"Boo!"

"...... "

He wasn't happy.

"Tord I wanted to say sorry I didn't meant to go that far it's just I always keep going back and forward to you and Edd. I know you don't accept my apology. I just an idiot"

"..... "

I was crying and he stood there. He was walking to the restroom. I was still crying. He came back and layed on the bed. I didn't notice me. It made me cry even more.

"Tom.... "

"......" Still crying

"Please come here."

I started to go to my bed and was next to him. He hugged me.

"Tom it's fine. You don't need to be crying. I accept your apology. But please don't do that again. And"

He kiss me.

"I always love you."

"I love you too."

I hugged him back. Till we slept... Or I slept.

Tord POV

Tom..... I'm not even using you. Please again don't ever think of that. I kiss his head and put my head in top of his. I slept.