War

(Disclaimer: language and suicidal)

Tom POV

Day 5. I started to cut myself. Since I don't care. I called Tord 20 times. He doesn't even answer. So what's the point. Edd was trying to let me fall for him. He's dating Matt. So why the fuck he even want me. I'm useless. I got used to saying bad things to my self. I feel nothing. I'm like in my room doing absolutely nothing besides going on my Instagram. I heard a knock.

"Fucking leave me alone. Can't you hear I want to be alone for like fucking one day?!"

"Tom you need to more nicer."

"I don't fucking care about that shit."

"Why are you like this?"

"Look Edd do you think I fucking got to answer that stupid question that you ask me and things will be fucking okay?!"

"First of all language. Second yes because I'm a leader and you have to respect me."

"'Yeah surreee leader I will obey you because your my leader.'"

"Stop with your sarcasm. "

"Look Edd leave me alone."

"Okay."

Edd closed the door an left. I'm only here. No noise. Just the silence. This is making me very anxious. I grab a knife and started to cut myself hard enough to let that be there for a long period of time. My last thought before I die is does Tord even love me or he used me?

Pat POV

I see Tord very upset so I told him to go to his favorite tree and he agree. He left his base. Putting me in charge. Time to get Tom once and for all.

"GET THE CANNONS READY!"

"YES SIR!"

Tord POV

"You know Tom I realize you called me 20 times and I didn't even answer you weird huh?"

Pat POV

"LET'S GO TO THE REBELLION FUCKING BASE!"

"YES SIR!"

Tord POV

"You know Tom this was the first tree that our friendship started it's weird huh?"

Pat POV

We waited till the right moment.

"................... NOW!"

We attack.

Tord POV

"Wow Tom isn't the view beautiful?"

Pat POV

"GET READY FOR YOUR FUCKING DEATH BECAUSE THIS IS FOR YOUR LEADER!"

"OUR LEADER!"

Tord POV

"Oh Tom oh how much I love you. I can't defeat the rebellion."

Pat POV

I was trying to look for Tom. But this place is so huge.

Tord POV

"Hm... How do you feel when you don't get to see me?"

Pat POV

"Well well well well well look what we have here. Tord plus one."

"I'm his FUCKING secretary bitch."

Tord POV

"Oh how much I miss you body Tom."

Pat POV

"Attack!"

"Attack!"

Tord POV

"Tom I'm not rushing you but can."

Pat POV

"Ugh! I will get him even though it's the last thing on earth!"

Tord POV

"Can you...."

Pat POV

We're losing the war. I cannot let that happen. We need Tom back!

Tord POV

"Tom can you kiss me?"

Pat POV

I failed you sir. I'm sorry but we didn't win the war. But we got him.

Tord POV

"I should start heading back to the base. Bye Tommy I see you soon."