ch 2 ~ winter sneeze

Hello, I'm back!! Enjoy!!! (✿◠‿◠)

Credits to the people who took the pictures! (aka thanks to Jaehyun for a beautiful selfie)

------------------------------------------------

"Chaeyoung-ahhhh," Jaehyun whined from the comfort of his warm couch as his girlfriend let herself in through the front door. Chaeyoung giggled at the adorable sight of her boyfriend with disheveled hair.

"Hellooo~" she sang to him as he whined for her to walk faster. Laughing, she set the items down on the side table, and went to the couch where Jaehyun was hidden underneath 5 different blankets.

"How am I supposed to find you if you are in a mountain of blankets? Come out for just a few minutes, you need to eat. I brought your favorite, bulgogi~" Jaehyun's head peeked out from under the blankets at the mention of his favorite food.

"There you are. Now come you need to take your medicine, you giant baby," she teased as he lazily lifted himself into a sitting position. Chaeyoung gently placed her hand on his forehead, lifting up his bangs, and frowned.

"Oh my, you're so hot-" she started, when he cut her off with a smirk, saying, "Yes I am." She blushed profusely, and suddenly got up, "Oh look at that, I need to get your medicine," He laughed at her cuteness, but suddenly started coughing. She came back with medicine and warm water. Once he took the medicine, Jaehyun attempted to melt back into the depths of the couch, but before he could sleep, Chaeyoung attempted to usher him off the couch, only to be met with a fierce pout.

"Jaehyunie, you can't sleep on the couch. Come on, let's go to your room, you can sleep in your bed," she coaxed him out of the cocoon of warmth. She grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room where she finally got him to sit on his bed. Once he was comfortable in his bed, she brought him his food and instructed him to eat it.

"But it's so much work~" he whined, as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Can you feed it to me?" he asked with puppy eyes. She complied and sat on the bed next to him, and fed him the food, while he hugged her close. Once he finished, she attempted to get off the bed, but Jaehyun just tightened his hold on her. She giggled at his clinginess, "Jaehyun-ah, I have to go put this container in the sink, I'll be right back okay?" She quietly whispered, and he finally loosened his hold.

"Hurry back~" he slurred as he snuggled into the blankets. She quickly went and rinsed the container in the sink, and by the time she came back to his room, he was fast asleep. She slowly went over to his bed, and softly kissed his head. She got up to leave, when he grabbed her hand.

"Stay~" he pleaded. She tenderly smiled, as she carefully got into the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around her, as she snuggled closer, absorbing the warmth of the bed. 

"I love you," she whispered, as they both drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------

This one was a bit short, but thank you for reading! Have an amazing day/night wherever you are!!